BY NEUTROGENA

Clear up breakouts with NEUTROGENA RAPID CLEAR Daily Cleansing Pads. Designed to treat acne these pads are proven to reduce pimple size swelling and redness in eight hours. They cut through dirt oil and make-up to give you clean smooth skin. Their formula also helps prevent emerging breakouts from becoming visible. The soft textured pads contain salicylic acid which boosts the delivery of the acne medicine and unclogs pores. Non-drying and non-irritating these pads are oil-free and non-comedogenic. This pack includes 60 acne pads.60 acne treatment pads Removes dirt oil and make-up Specially formulated for acne-prone skin Contains salicylic acid acne medicine Reduces pimple size swelling and redness in 8 hours Oil-free and non-comedogenic see more...

Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I am very impressed by these Neutrogena Rapid Clear Daily cleansing pads! I usually have to use like three pads to clean my whole face from makeup, however with these I only had to use two. I think I could have even used one but I always like to make sure my face is totally clean. My face didn't feel overly dry either. I think I have found a keeper! Thanks Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads!!
McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I have really bad acne flair ups and when I do get a flair I go and buy some of these from my local target. I will admit they don't smell good and can burn a little but in a day or two your acne will be gone or at least down in size. My skin never gets super dry so I can use them a few times a day but if you have skin that dries up easily maybe start with once a day.
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
I haven't used these cleansing pads very often, but when I do, I notice that it leaves my skin feeling smoother and I also notice that my pimples begin to reduce in redness. It doesn't make my pimples completely disappear, but I feel like it definitely helps to reduce the appearance of the pimples. It comes for a fairly decent price and I would recommend Neutrogena products to people who are struggling with acne.
Abigail J.
Abigail J.
Maynard, MA
These seem to work well, but I always forget to use them! They are awesome for someone who really wants the convenience of using a pad rather than a liquid of some sort. But again, maybe a more colorful packaging to remind me? I wasn't that fond of the smell either, but it is an acne treatment...
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Charlotte
This is a good product, harsh on the skin but really good to clear acne or breakouts after two or three days you start seeing your skin clear up, cons: causes dry skin, so totally wouldnt recommend for those with dry skin and i would not buy for the reason that it dried out my skin completely FYI, it does clear out acne breakouts
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I used these all of the time before I discovered the Peter Thomas Roth ones. They work well, not as well at PTR though, and I still keep a pack handy for when I run out of my others. I use on my face and also my back and get 2 uses it of each pad. Good for the price for sure!
Rhett L.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
I love these. For years I used the Clean and Clear pads, but these ones seem to leave my skin feeling fresher. I also don't have to immediately wash my hands after I touch these pads, whereas other brands would leave tiny patches of white dead skin on my fingertips.
Susy A.
Susy A.
Great pads, they cleared out some pesky pimples I had around my jawline, and it also cleared and even out my overall complexion. if you are suffering from hormonal acne these help out a lot!! I used them at night and sometimes in the morning, there very practical.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Gresham, OR
These pads are amazing I always use them when I get brake outs of when I do my eye brows makes me brake out around but after using these it leaves my face nice and clean it come in a nice package u can take it with u anywhere u go use it as many time as you like
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Lutz, FL
this product has really reduced my blemishes on my face and other parts of my body where i sometimes break out. It's quick and easy to use which is super important to me because i just dont have the time for creams or masks that need to be left on for long.