BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne System contains an Acne-Prone Skin Polishing Cleanser Overnight Acne Control Gel and Day Lotion SPF 15. The cleanser gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses clogged pores with microfine beads and salicylic acid. The gel eliminates acne-causing bacteria to reduce breakouts through the use of benzoyl peroxide. The lotion aids to nourish the feel of dry acne-prone skin and leaves you with a soothing moisturized feel through skin-conditioning botanical extracts. This product also offers SPF 15 protection to shield your beautiful skin from the suns harmful UVAUVB rays. Use this kit to beautify your skin see more...

• I have little bumps on my forehead and tiny pimples on my nose an...1 Answers
makayla c.
Apex, NC
This system did nothing for me. I was so excited to get it then was on it for a few weeks and did my acne got worse. I was so disappointed but at the same time it was not that expensive so it wasn't too bad. But my acne kept getting worse and worse until I stopped a little over a month. I was so disappointed, plz don't waste ur time guys!
Ashley N.
This is the #1 thing I believe helped clear up my skin. This kit is so reasonably priced and heaven sent. I will forever be using this product and repurchasing when I'm even close to my bottles being empty. I get mine at Target. These breakouts came out of nowhere when I was put on a medication and I do believe that's what flared up my skin, and if I didn't find this product I think getting my skin back to normal would have taken way longer than 3 weeks. These photos are from day one to the end of week one to now
Jacy R.
This product made my face smell good that's about it. It did not help clear any blemishes nor prevent new ones. This product is inefficient and disappointing. However I do love most of their other products. Maybe this just wasn't right for my face
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
Bought this for years! Loved it but it doesn't have much of a shelf life. I had my spf sitting around for maybe 4-6 months and it went completely watery and bad. I would recommend for people with small amounts of acne or teen acne.
Vanessa R.
Best drug store facial cleanser by far!!! I’ve used this for that past 6 months and my skin has never looked better. I have extremely sensitive and I’m a picker. The is helped calm down and smooth it out.
Samantha C.
I would rate five stars but the price is a bit high. I love this stuff it works well for my skin and my husbands. Out of all the acne products there are this seems to be the only formula that works on my husband who has horrible acne. The acne scrub is great and the moisturizer is the only thing in our area that offers peroxide to not only clear but clean the stubborn acne. I don't recommend the sunscreen that it comes with it will burn and dry your skin out but the scrub and lotion are the best around! Would 110% recommend to anyone with bad skin.
Kali L.
Niles, OH
Neutrogena skin polishing acne cleanser is the only face wash that will clear, and even my skin tone. I have oily skin and I found that this 3 step system keeps me from looking like I just ran a marathon halfway through the day. You get a good amount of product for the price, and can find it at target and your local drugstores. I highly recommend.
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY
I had heard really good reviews about this, but it just didn't do it for me. In fact, I think it worked less well than my previous product. If you have light acne, maybe this would work well for you. I have medium acne and it didn't really do much, I think I broke out even more than normal
Jazmyne K.
THIS IS THE MIRACLE CURE FOR MY SKIN. Ive been trying to find a product that I can use daily that doesnt break out my skin. This product is extremely affordable as well as effective. My skin hasnt broken out in weeks. Ive recommended this product to all my friends with acne.
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
This acne system definitely helped my acne. It may not have cleared every single pimple all the time, but no acne treatment will. Other factors affect acne as well, so it's hard to erase everything. I would absolutely recommend this treatment system.
Tamar M.
I have little bumps on my forehead and tiny pimples on my nose and around it. I find it hard to clear these blemishes. Is this product worth trying?