BY NEUTROGENA #66 in Acne Treatments

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne System contains an Acne-Prone Skin Polishing Cleanser Overnight Acne Control Gel and Day Lotion SPF 15. The cleanser gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses clogged pores with microfine beads and salicylic acid. The gel eliminates acne-causing bacteria to reduce breakouts through the use of benzoyl peroxide. The lotion aids to nourish the feel of dry acne-prone skin and leaves you with a soothing moisturized feel through skin-conditioning botanical extracts. This product also offers SPF 15 protection to shield your beautiful skin from the suns harmful UVAUVB rays. Use this kit to beautify your skin

• I have little bumps on my forehead and tiny pimples on my...1 Answers
Megan D.
San Antonio, TX
This smelled good. After using,  felt very dry skin. It didn't  make my face less oily. I felt sort of sticky after using this product, especially in texas heat where humidity. I really liked the smell of the product. Felt it added oils to my already oily skin
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
I have started using this on my acne’s. So far it seems to be clearing up my acne. I’m 26 years old and never dealt with acne till recently! And it’s horrible. I had did some research and this product seemed to be promising. And so far I’m glad I made the purchase!
taylor b.
it helped clear my skin . this product definitely made a difference & i will continue purchasing . the size of the product is good for the price . it isn’t too pricy and for sure did the job . i would recommend to anyone with acne that is willing to try out a new product .
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
This is my go to product. I have been using it for years and nothing compares. It keeps my face oil free but doesn’t dry it out at the same time (something that I haven’t found with other products). I would definitely recommend this as a daily face wash
Miriam K.
Madison
Rapid for sure. I remember being very hesitant when I first bought this. Like could it really clear up marks and blemishes that fast? The answer is yes people! I don’t buy it as often anymore since I don’t have consistent issues with acne.
Aiyonna M.
Grapevine
I haven’t really tried it out much yet because I just got it it’s pretty gentle. It met my expectations because it uses the same treatment as my old one. I bought mine at Walgreens for like $10. I would recommend but so far I’m liking it.
Shanice G.
Harrison, NJ
I used to use these three products when I was in high school. They used to work a lot better before, then they do now. I'm not sure if it's because my skin has changed, but I don't like it as much as I used to.
Autumn J.
This made my face irratated and red. Also wasn’t very effective for me making it disappointing. Nice packaging though even though it didn’t work. I got mine at CVS. And i will not be buying this product again.
Nikki G.
Helps me keep my blemishes acne under control. Since beginning the treatment I saw results in about a week. My skin appeared clearer and no major pimples occurred during use. It did nothing though for my previous acne scars. Sadly after two and a half weeks use I had to discontinue using and return the product because my skin is very sensitive and I had a small chemical burn on my cheek. This formula I feel is too strong for people, like myself, with sensitive skin.
Mariana D.
Glen Burnie
This system, really help me with my problem of breakups, I used it at least 3 days every week, and I can see the difference in my face.
This makes your skin feel without any dirty left by the day on your skin, helps with the imperfections.
Tamar M.
I have little bumps on my forehead and tiny pimples on my nose and around it. I find it hard to clear these blemishes. Is this product worth trying?