2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #26 in Acne Treatments

Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel - Nutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel clears breakouts with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medicine and reduces two key signs of stubborn acne, size and redness, in just two hours. - Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel see more...

• Does this work as fast as the name suggests it does?2 Answers
  • Does it have a smell? 1 Answers
  • Does this work? I tried the pads, but they just gave me horrible bl...3 Answers
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
No matter what age you are, you never really grow out of getting the occasional pimple! I have been using this product and offering it to my coworkers and friends for years. We all swear by it and when I purchase it, I have to get two at a time! I keep one at with me at all times in my purse and the other one stays at home. Whenever I catch someone picking or touching their face I give them a dab and say, "Trust me, you'll see!" Almost everyone has asked me the next day what I gave them! Yep, it's that good! It quickly goes to work for you so you can hold your head up high at this evenings business dinner or your upcoming meeting via Bluejeans!
Love this!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Sadly I realized one morning that I had developed a large, somewhat painful, acne spot on my chin. Washing my face and using cleansers wasn't giving me the fast results I wanted, and as I said - it was starting to hurt! So I picked up this acne treatment at the store and applied a thin layer to the area. It burned/stung a bit, so I guess I felt confident that it was working. Later that night I could definitely feel a small reduction in size and it wasn't as painful anymore. Two days later and it's a very tiny spot I can barely feel anymore. I am incredibly happy with the results, especially being so quick, and would definitely recommend this product.
Genevieve S.
Genevieve S.
E Wallingford, VT
I have normal to dry skin, but I battle with hormonal breakouts on my chin, around my mouth, and on my cheeks more often than I'd care to. I have spent tons of money trying to banish them from my face and while many products seemed to do the trick initially, the results were short lived. I have used this gel twice a day for several months and my face has never looked better! It does not dry out my skin, the little tube lasts quite awhile, it is extremely effective, and if I make the mistake of not having a back up on hand at all times, my skin suffers the consequences. This tube is magic and has saved my complexion!
Preeta A.
Preeta A.
I've bought many spot gels but this one had the greatest effect. I had pimples all over my face (chin, nose, forehead, cheeks) and within about 3 months of using this, they all disappeared. I've already recommended this to my friends and have gotten at least two to buy it because they kept asking me how I got my skin so clear. I literally sound like I'm raving about this product but that's because I am. I can't guarantee that it will work on everyone but it's worked on me and the two friends I recommended it to, so I'd say the chances are pretty high?
Lola B.
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
I thought this would do me a favor. I was wrong. All it did was dry out my skin and it dried out other parts that I didn't even put the gel on. My face was PEELING and the same thing happened to my best friends who wanted to try it out. I used it for about a week and it caused my eyebrow (believe it or not) to break out. My eyebrow an forehead ended up drying out so much that you could literally SEE my skin peel. Hated it so I threw it away. If I could give this no stars, I would have.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Tonawanda, NY
I am not a huge fan of This product. I find that it helps for overnight relief, but not the "rapid- on the spot" relief. I have combination skin and I found that this really dried out my skin where applied. So much so that the flaking sling when the acne spot was relieved was more bothersome than the acne itself. I also found the acne spot to have discoloration for an extended period of time once the acne was "gone".
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
This works great for me. Ive tried many others and this is by far the best. I only get one or two zits around that time of month and mostly have very clear skin. When a pimple does show up this zaps it in a day or two. The deep painful pimples that sometimes occur this helps too but it takes longer to clear those (5 days or so of using 2x a day) and dries skin pretty bad (i think anything that works has to).
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Athens, GA
This stuff ROCKS! I've been trying for so long to effectively clear up my skin and this has really helped! I was a little skeptic when I first bought it--but the results are amazing! Be careful with over use, cause it can dry your skin out something TERRIBLE. Definitely follow the instructions and start out only using it once a day! I'll usually put some on right before bed and I wake up and BAM! acne gone!
Marjorie D.
Marjorie D.
I really like this product it worked the first time I put it on I noticed that in the first 2 hours the pain of the pimple was gone I then again put it again before going to sleep and in the morning the redness was gone after 2 days the pimple was completely gone my sister asked me what I used and I told her and she was shocked I really overall recommended if you want to get rid of that pimple fast
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product when I first bought it. It's great for acne, it honestly gets rid of it fast. My skin is normal/slightly dry and after maybe a week of using this I noticed that my skin had started to get more and more dry spots even though I was using a moisturizer on my face daily. So I wouldn't recommend this to people who already have dry skin because this just makes it much worse.
Irene G.
Irene G.
leganes
Do you have to use everyday for good results ?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Savannah, TN
What are the best things about this product?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
DId this product dry out your skin? I would love to try it out, but I am not sure if it would be good for dry skin.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this over dry my skin?
JENNI B.
JENNI B.
Shiocton, Wisconsin
Does this dry out your skin?