BY NEUTROGENA #40 in Acne Treatments

Reduces breakouts in 8 hours Helps stop emerging breakouts before they become visible Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Goes on clear Non-irritating Maximum strength Non-comedogenic Dermatologist tested Neutrogena Rapid Clear™ Acne Eliminating Gel is a maximum strength acne treatment that clears breakouts before they become visible.  This breakthrough formula features MicroClear™, a proprietary technology with micro-spheres containing powerful acne-fighting medicine that penetrates through plugged pores and gets deep into pores. Clinically proven to provide the following results in 8 hours: Reduce Pimple Size Reduce Pimple Swelling Reduce Pimple Redness Questions? ; see more...

• Does this product work well for people with sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this help get rid of pimples when you have one right now?2 Answers
  • How do people with sensitive skin feel about this?4 Answers
  • "The product works great to dry out pimples." in 2 reviews
  • "This product definitely helps to get rid of blemishes that have popped up out of nowhere." in 1 review
  • "I put this on at night on problem areas, and by the next day they are significantly reduced in size and redness." in 1 review
  • "This is a staple iny skin care regimen" in 1 review
  • "it kept acne away, but after awhile it stopped working for me." in 1 review
Amy S.
Amy S.
Escondido, CA
This product works great! It reallt does reduce blemishes overnight! It only takes 8 hours (average sleeping time) and in a couple days it will be gone(compared to blemishes healing with out this product, its a lot faster)! When you use it for the first couple of days, it will burn a little bit for average 1 minute...but you do get used to it in about a week, and it doesn't burn anymore....make sure to but this on blemishes, and acne prone areas on your face. Totally recommend all netrogena micro clear technology priducts...FYI: if any netrogena product says micro clear technology on it, this really does work, and you should try it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
This gel is strong and it smells initially very medicinal, and will also sting any sensitive areas of the face. That being said, the rapid formula usually clears up a breakout significantly after 24 hrs and almost completely within 2 or 3 days. Size is small, but it's cheap. Doesn't compare to prescription medications and has the potential to overdue skin. For a drugstore acne fix, this is 2nd to clean and clear rapid serum.
Esbeyde B.
Esbeyde B.
Compton, CA
Although I do not have acne, I used this product when I start to break out due to stress or that time of the month. I have an oily and dry face. My face gets dry around the nose area and I have notice that if I used it often it makes my face dryer, therefore I have to used it with moderation. Makes your face feel smoothr. Every face is different though.
Inza J.
Inza J.
las vegas, NV
I love this stuff. I get these random black and white heads from time to time. I use this as a "spot" treatment sort of thing. I just use it on whatever bumps happen to pop up at any given time. I keep this in my bathroom at all times. I actually have one in my purse as well. I've found it to work very well.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Fenton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in the shower. I get pretty bad breakouts. I'm not sure this is helping or just not doing anything because I don't see much of an improvement. I am still giving it a chance though because I understand that acne can be caused from stress. The product smells good and makes me feel fresh.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
I have struggled with adult acne for more years than I'd care to admit, but I have found that this gel is extremely effective on my monthly hormonal outbreaks. (Grr.) This helps reduce any bumps and if I manage to catch them at night, they are mostly cleared up before I wake up in the morning!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Perry, OH
This is my son's favorite product for his face. He really likes how quickly it worked for him, and how easy it was to maintain after he used it. His face is clear and has no problems. I bought this product at walmart and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for acne relief.
Katy H.
Katy H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This acne gel works pretty well. The scent is not overpowering, and I believed it to be pretty effective. It was my first time using it, and I purchased it at my local Rite Aid. I think I would purchase it again because it seemed to work and did not cause my skin to break out more.
Lynnrae G.
Lynnrae G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I break out, I use this to minimize the size of my pimples, and it works great! I've been using this product for 2 years now, so that says a lot. I have a few other Neutrogena products that work great, so I have to say that this brand works great with my skin. ☺️
Cleans up my face very fast, it leaves me with very soft skin and prevents break outs, I use it every evening, it works very well with my skin, and it only cost about $10 dollars, I have used it for about 5 years, you should definitely give this product a try.
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do people with sensitive skin feel about this?
Jeannen S.
Jeannen S.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work well for people with sensitive skin?
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone had this work well for them? Any tips?
Manuela A.
Manuela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help get rid of pimples when you have one right now?