Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion
This lotion fights existing acne and helps prevent future breakouts, leaving skin feeling soft and free from dryness, peeling and irritation.
Our acne moisturizer fights breakouts and delivers oil-free hydration for oily or acne-prone skin. The lightweight formula for daily use contains maximum-strength acne-fighting medicine and soothing botanical extracts. Powerful Salicylic Acid fights acne fast, and helps prevent future breakouts.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
How To Use :
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication)
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone PEG-8 Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Capryloyl Glycine, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum, Sarcosine, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citric Acid
Use For the treatment of acne.
For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Other information: Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F).
Inactive ingredients :
Water, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, dimethicone peg-8 beeswax, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, potassium cetyl phosphate, capryloyl glycine, hydrogenated palm glycerides, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer xanthan gum, sarcosine, sodium hydroxide, propylene glycol, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, bisabolol, allantoin, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract, citric acidsee more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "I don´ know if i´m the only one but always when i purchase for acne products i have this doubt does this work or not. Must say this one is my new holy grail . YOu can see the results and the are good but my brother´' s son has a sensitive skin but this did not irritated at all . Skin feels so soft and moisturized- I really recommend it . " in 17 reviews
- "this product has actually cleared the little bit of acne I had." in 1 review
- "This lotion works wonders for my skin." in 1 review
- "Decided to try this and I now make sure to have a backup!!!" in 1 review
- "I have sensitive and acne prone skin and thus just irritated my skin and made it worse even after months of use" in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos