BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

This lotion fights existing acne and helps prevent future breakouts, leaving skin feeling soft and free from dryness, peeling and irritation.

Our acne moisturizer fights breakouts and delivers oil-free hydration for oily or acne-prone skin. The lightweight formula for daily use contains maximum-strength acne-fighting medicine and soothing botanical extracts. Powerful Salicylic Acid fights acne fast, and helps prevent future breakouts.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How To Use :

Directions

• Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by doctor.

Active ingredient:-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication)

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone PEG-8 Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Capryloyl Glycine, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Xanthan Gum, Sarcosine, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citric Acid

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information:  Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F).

Inactive ingredients :

Water, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, dimethicone peg-8 beeswax, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, potassium cetyl phosphate, capryloyl glycine, hydrogenated palm glycerides, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer xanthan gum, sarcosine, sodium hydroxide, propylene glycol, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, bisabolol, allantoin, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract, citric acid

• Does this dry out your face? Would it be good for combina...1 Answers
  • I have very dry combination skin and my face is very sens...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for folks with combination skin?1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
  • "I don´ know if i´m the only one but always when i purchase for acne products i have this doubt does this work or not. Must say this one is my new holy grail . YOu can see the results and the are good but my brother´' s son has a sensitive skin but this did not irritated at all . Skin feels so soft and moisturized- I really recommend it . " in 17 reviews
  • "this product has actually cleared the little bit of acne I had." in 1 review
  • "This lotion works wonders for my skin." in 1 review
  • "Decided to try this and I now make sure to have a backup!!!" in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive and acne prone skin and thus just irritated my skin and made it worse even after months of use" in 1 review
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
This is by far the best facial lotion I’ve ever used. It is gentle on the skin, which is great for my sensitive skin! It also is not greasy feeling at all! The bottle lasts a long time and is a great price for the value of the product. I recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin or just dry skin in general! It is absolutely amazing!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
This is my favorite product for acne. I put it on as a primer before doing my makeup and also when I go to bed at night. It does a wonderful job of drying out the bad oil. I would recommend using it with some kind of moisturizer because it will dry out your skin.
Lexi H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
It’s ok. It made my face very red and dry. I have a lot of acne and hoped it worked. I bought from Walmart and it didn’t meet my expectations. Harsh on my skin. I have sensitive skin. If you don’t have sensitive skin then I recommend
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion
I recently picked this up for my daughter to used for occasional acne breakouts and it seems to be doing a good job keeping things under contro for now. The cost is good so we will continue using it.
Kath B.
Bradenton, FL
It combats pretty well the acne the spots desappear the price is not that expensive i am a repeater user it doesnt make the skin feeling dry it is a effective product and i definitely recommend it with all you guys
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA
I absolutely never run out of my Neutrogena Rapid Clear face lotion. This is a staple in my morning skin care routine, and has made a big difference in clearing my acne! Not to mention it is super affordable!
Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
My preferred morning facial lotion! This product was amazing for me because it wasn't too heavy like most face lotions. This product has a very nice feel to it and doesn't leave your face feeling oily through the day. This product is a salicylic acid treatment that's main focus is to clear acne and I think this product has made a huge impact on my skin. The only warning is that on the back it says to start with only one application daily despite most people using a facial lotion twice a day, morning and night. They want you to start this product only once a day because the salicylic acid can become drying to some skin types so allow your skin to adjust before using it too much. I would highly recommend to anyone and it actually was recommended to me!
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This stuff actually saved my skin. In high school I had the worst acne on my face. I tried so hard to get rid of it with different products. Even ones that were popular or worked for people I knew personally were not working for me. Finally, I went to my internal medicine doctor who advised me to not touch my face, drink more water, and use the Neutrogena Face kit in the orange and white bottles. I noticed a difference within a week and my acne was mostly cleared by the end of my 2nd month using it. I can't guarantee the same results for everyone, but this stuff definitely helped me. I recommended this to a friend and she's noticed a huge difference as well.
C S.
St. Louis, MO
This one was hard to rate. It if effective for clearing up and fast. Unfortunately it caused my skin time to become uneven (especially revealing minor scarring beneath the surface)  and it exacerbated the appearance of sun damage. The cause is likely the salicylic acid, as this ingredient is known to have that effect on some people with damaged skin. The greater the concentration, the greater the likelihood. I'd caution anyone with skin damage to test on an inconspicuous area that's damaged for me to see if you notice, or better yet talk to a dermatologist before using.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This has been my holy grail acne lotion since I was a teenager! It is now my teenager's favorite acne lotion as well. It is amazing! Makes my face so smooth, keeps acne away, and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It doesn't have any noticeable scent and the tube lasts a long time. I heard rumors it may slowly be discontinued and have noticed less stores keeping it in stock. I SO hope this isn't true, because no other acne lotion compares. I highly recommend!
Lyndey W.
Oshawa, ON
Does this really work?
Amber W.
How well does this actually work? I've been switching between products trying to find a favorite
Shelby S.
Florence, AL
Does this help a dry face
makayla c.
Irving, TX
Has this worked for anyone else??
Jordan L.
Does this make your face feel oily and greasy?