BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 7-Day Acne Intervention Kit
  • "It does work . It just burns a little . However, if your looking for a quick solution for your face then this is what you should use . It will not disappoint you . Use with cation if you have sensitive skin ." in 6 reviews
Kristi A.
Cincinnati
Got this treatment for my son. He's a teenager and going through that stage in his life where acne is there and makes him a little uncomfortable.. so we are trying different things to try to improve that. He just recently started it but he says he likes it. It's simple for him to do ( if any of you know teenage boys they don't want to spend a long time doing a face routine) so he enjoys this. Its simple and so far working out for him quite well. 🤞
Abbiee 👑.
San Antonio
All of Neutrogena products help me with my acne. I'll have a break out and with one wash with this, my pimple will be small and by day two gone. They do have a heavy smell so I suggest using a moisturizer for sensitive skin. Great products.
Rosana B.
Streamwood, IL
I was looking for products to help me with my acabe once 2 years ago and I stumbled upon this hoping it would work for me since I would be self conscious about my acne. But, this took out all the junk first month of course so I broke out a looot, and it would burn my face because of the benzoyl peroxide and i would turn red and dark as if I got a tan. It worked for the first month or two and then it was just not working after that and just burned my face
liza 🇧.
Everything that comes in this kit is very good at getting rid of acne. I have used this product a lot. The drying lotion sometimes causes irritation but your skin gets used to it. I recommend this if your looking to find a product that gets rid of acne fast.
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I use this once a month in the week leading up to my cycle and it keeps me from having hormonal breakouts! The second I feel the first cystic bump popping up, I jump into this regimen and my skin stays perfectly clear.
Shoo S.
Sacramento
The product wasn’t working with my acne, it took me more than a week to get rid of it. I hoped it will work better with my smaller acne but it won’t work. I definitely wouldn’t purchase this product again.
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Beshany J.
Sacramento , CA
A great way to wake up your face and make it feel refreshed! You will love this product and want to buy it again and again! Its easy on the bank account, too! Works well with sensitive skin!
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Brittany W.
Newport News, VA
This completely overtired my skin. I initially saw some of my breakouts clear up but they came back 10 fold after the system was done. Not only that but my skin was so dried out and tight that no amount of moisturizer seemed to fix it
Jessica P.
Spring Hill, KS
Does this make your face break out more before it really clears it up?