Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner uploaded by wilma v.Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner uploaded by Mai Lee H.

BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits

Meet the first toner for acne designed to reduce breakouts in just hours, revealing clearer, more even-toned skin. This formula uses Glycolic Acid to accelerate surface skin cell exfoliation and fading the look of post-acne marks.

And it's clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling and redness in under 8 hours. Now that’s fast!

• MicroClear® Technology
  • Maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne treatment

HOW TO USE

• Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product .
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Cetyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Yellow 6, Red 40.

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Uses For the treatment of acne

Warnings: For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day

Other information
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at Room Temperature.

Buy on Amazon
Kenna A.
Yakima
I used very similar toners like this with the same brand and honestly it’s not worth the hype . It’s a good toner but don’t expect amazing results . It’s effective at the most and will recommend but I’ve seen better .  It gave me a lil red rash at my neck and my skin is not even prone to that or super sensitive but besides that it worked well for the two months I used .
Rebecca H.
Columbus
This is definitely a great product. I sometimes suffer from cystic acne and this product helped to prevent them from getting too big or hurting too much when they did grow in size. It also does a great job reducing the appearance of acne scars. I used to pick a lot at my pimples because I have PCOS which causes chronic acne and I hated having so many on my face, but after using this and contacting my doctor for more help, my face looks so much clearer!
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This product has always worked wonders for me, wish i could still find it in more stores. When the seasons start to change I break out really bad. I would use this product and just a light powder coverup after. Within 3 days my face would be cleared up again. After it cleared up I would only use it 3 times a week at evening after I cleaned my face. This prevented any issues with it drying out my face.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
You can't go wrong with a toner after you wash your face you add a toner to your face and it's always good to do that because every freshest your skin and then you can add a lotion to your face a face cream to your face that is for your skin I always tell people look for the right one that goes for your skin never put something that does not give you that shine that glow in your nourished face
Ayannie T.
This product is simply amazing & prevents breakouts. It’s a little pricey to me, but it works! I like the bottle, it’s easy to use & store. It’s gentle and I use it on problem areas. Some astringents have that strong scent, this one is decent & a little softer. You can purchase at Walmart or CVS! It is now apart of my skin care routine!
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
I was honestly not a fan of the toner. While the product itself was fine, it cause my skin to breakout after every use. I do not have sensitive skin so I’m not sure what cause this reaction. I have used multiple timers before and I have never run into any sort of problem like this. I believe the clean and clear toner is much better!
Samantha P.
Hummelstown
i don’t have bad acne, so this tends to dry out my face when i use it, but my brother who suffers from bad acne used this in his daily routine. it has definitely cleared up his face and reduced redness but it also does dry out your face, so if your going to use this then i recommend getting a good moisturizer to go with it.
Serianna F.
I’ve only used this product a few times and it gives a burning sensation so I use it like every other day. When I use it, it takes out anything that might have been left after washing my face. So I know it’s working to help clear out funk from my skin. I just need to use it more to see if the fading actually works
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
This toner has a slight tingle when apples but nothing harsh, the smell is pleasant. I picked this up in my local Walmart and the price was really nice so my expeditions where low for this product. However, I love it. It has exceeded my expectations, leaves my skin feeling clean and my pores appear smaller.
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
This kind of drys my skin out a little too much. As long as I follow up with a good moisturizer though, its fine. It does go deep into my pores to clean oit dirt even my face wash cant remove