BY NEUTROGENA #30 in Toners & Astringents

Neutrogena Rapid Clear® 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner is the first acne toner designed to reduce breakouts in just hours, plus fade the look of post-acne marks for clearer, more even-toned skin. The refreshingly clean formula dissolves away oil as MicroClear® technology speeds maximum-strength acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. It's clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in under 8 hours and accelerates surface cell exfoliation to help fade the look of post-acne scars in as little as one week.

• Glycolic acid accelerates skin cell exfoliation
  • MicroClear® technology
  • Maximum strength salicylic acid acne treatment

• Has anyone used these products before? What do they help with? Do...1 Answers
  • 1. What exactly does this do? (I'm asking about the fight and fad...1 Answers
  • Will this product help lighten acne scars ? What is the pros and ...2 Answers
Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner
  • "I was using this product for a while and then for some odd reason I stop and started using more expensive stuff... bad Idea." in 2 reviews
  • "This product works wonders on the skin." in 1 review
  • "When I am consistently using it, I notice I do not get as many break outs as when I am not using this toner." in 1 review
  • "Gives a nice feeling to your skin but if you're like me and have combination skin it won't dry you out." in 1 review
  • "I used this product all through high school.affordable and works well for the price." in 1 review
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love love love the Neutrogena Rapid clear repair line so the fact that they had this for my stubborn acne is the thing that topped off everything I love using the whole line but this toner here helps me know that these pimples and stressed throughout the day it's going to be gone girls if you're on a budget head I don't care what type a budget you're on this stuff absolutely Works especially for stubborn acne that causes you to stress and pull out your hair because it's so stubborn and it won't go away grab you some of his and this stuff is going to be the bomb . com
Natalie M.
What can I say about this toner? For my skin type and my experience I dislike this toner for several reasons. First I will start by saying that I have extremely sensitive skin, oily skin as well as some acne. What this toner has done for me is that it has dried my skunk out I follow recommendations as to how many times one has to use it but it just seems to over dry my skin something I really dislike because as a consequence it irritates my skin more which causes for my skin to break out and flare up. If your skin is like mine maybe put more time and money into the products you use. Maybe it was my skin only but this just wasn’t working for me.
Megan L.
Reno
I don’t have severe acne; just a few pimples that pop up now and then. I have been using this product for several months, using it at night right after washing my face. However, I haven’t seen any improvement using this toner. I do have scars and marks from previous pimples, and this toner doesn’t help fade them like it promises, and it doesn’t do anything for current pimples. It also smells awful, like pure rubbing alcohol. Maybe this is more effective for people with more severe acne, but this definitely was not that effective for me.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I'm fairly surprised by this toner and how effective it is at lightening dark spots and preventing breakouts. This toner consists of salicylic acid and glycolic acid, ingredients that help encourage cell turnover to reveal healthy, beautiful skin. I wouldn't recommend using this everyday due to the high alcohol content unless you have oily skin. I use this about once every two days and find that it doesn't dry out my skin that way.
Kristina F.
This is my better dupe for my Clinique clarifying lotion. Like any toner it takes a few days to get used to but my skin ended up thanking me later. It took care of my BS break outs when I was on my period and cleared the crap out of my pores at the end of the day. I use it every other day to every 3 days with my Clinique clarifying lotion filling in the blank days. I have combo oily skin.
Britney C.
Kansas City
I really like this product. Sometimes out of random I break out really badly. I'll put this on at night before I go to bed and the next morning, my face will clear up so much and my skin is back to being almost a normal tone instead of all blotchy. A problem I do have with it is that I have super sensitive skin so it burns for a but when I put it on. But I like the results I end up with so I bare with the pain because it's worth my face clearing up.
Cherry T.
Sedalia
I have acne prone skin, which is why I purchased this toner. It stings a little when I put it on, but I’m sure that’s normal considering what’s in it. The good thing is, it doesn’t dry my skin out, and it makes any areas I’m broke out heal up much quicker. I think it’s starting to keep breakouts at a minimum, as well. I use this daily.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
I have only used this twice and i live for this stuff already. i have very dry skin, so i figured this stuff would dry my face out just like everything else but I'd give it a try and i'm so happy i did. this does not dry my face out at all and goes on so nicely. i use makeup sponges and wash them every couple days
Andrea C.
Amazing in a bottle. My aunt introduced me to this and I have bought it ever since. Before using this my skin would be uneven colored and had impurities. Since using this I have with out a doubt seen such an improvement of my skin tone and dont have stubborn acne. This helped keep my face clear and confidence high.
Stef L.
Vandergrift
I definitely don’t have an acne problem, I just use these products when I do get pimples galore! Not very good product, it made me break out more! I used to have acne when pregnant and occasionally as a teen, occasionally every now and then but these products make it worse for me. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Sharara S.
Hamilton, Ontario
Is this something we can use everyday or once a week for skin treatment? How harsh is it on the skin?
Chelsea R.
MIAMI, FL
Will this product help lighten acne scars ? What is the pros and cons of this product and would of break me out ? I have oliy to combination skin
Kimberly J.
Does anyone know how well this works on sensitive skin?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Amber H.
Columbiaville, MI
Does this work? I used to never worry about this type of stuff, but recently starting dealing with a hormonal imbalance. I've been dealing with scars and cyst acne.