BY NEUTROGENA #47 in Toners & Astringents

Neutrogena Rapid Clear® 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner is the first acne toner designed to reduce breakouts in just hours, plus fade the look of post-acne marks for clearer, more even-toned skin. The refreshingly clean formula dissolves away oil as MicroClear® technology speeds maximum-strength acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. It's clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in under 8 hours and accelerates surface cell exfoliation to help fade the look of post-acne scars in as little as one week.

• Glycolic acid accelerates skin cell exfoliation
  • MicroClear® technology
  • Maximum strength salicylic acid acne treatment

• Will this product help lighten acne scars ? What is the pros and ...2 Answers
  • Is this something we can use everyday or once a week for skin tre...3 Answers
  • How well does this actually work for acne? 2 Answers
Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner
  • "I was using this product for a while and then for some odd reason I stop and started using more expensive stuff... bad Idea." in 2 reviews
  • "Gives a nice feeling to your skin but if you're like me and have combination skin it won't dry you out." in 1 review
  • "I used this product all through high school.affordable and works well for the price." in 1 review
  • "When I am consistently using it, I notice I do not get as many break outs as when I am not using this toner." in 1 review
  • "This product works wonders on the skin." in 1 review
Maria E.
Paulden, AZ
I use this product once in the morning and once at night after I wash my face. I just out some on a cotton ball and rub it all over my face. Let me tell you, this stuff had changed my life. I used to have those little acne bumps all over my forehead and no matter what i did, they would not gonaway. It was just those little skin-colored bumps that you could see in certain lighting and angles that kept me from having perfect skin. But once I started using this, thise little bumps all went away and now my skin is smooth and clear. The only bad thing about this product is that it dries out my fingers HORRIBLY. But I just mke sure to wash my hands in water and put lotion on after I use the product.
Ashley R.
Smyrna, TN
I really love this product because it's not harsh on my skin and it leaves my face feeling very clean and protected. I like to use this at night just before going to bed when it can be the most beneficial. I use this toner with the Rapid Clear Daily Scrub and amazingly the scrub and the toner together are still not too harsh. A little goes a long way. It's a little scary how you can think that your face is very clean until you run a cotton ball of this toner over your face and see what the cleansers have missed. This is a great reinforcement and preventive measure against acne. I love this product and would strongly recommend.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
This product works great on my face. I've only had it for a few days and am already noticing a difference. I combine this with my moisturizer cream and it's making my skin look better each day. It has a slight tingle to it when applied to the skin, but that's expected with a product like this. I've noticed that older blemishes are fading bit by bit with each application. Do be careful and keep it out of your eyes and off the lips or any other sensitive areas. It's also a good idea to have something that helps with applying this on your skin. It comes as a liquid and using just fingers isn't the most ideal method of applying.
Ruchi P.
Parsippany, NJ
I absolutely love this product! I use it everyday after I take a shower to pick up any excess dirt or oil. I use this on my face as well as body and back to prevent bacne. You could scrub super hard and use foamy soap but this toner still manages to find some excess dirt and oil. I've used other toners and nothing compares to the neutrogena rapid clear because it picks something up each and every time. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone with really dry skin because it does dry out my face a little. But this is perfect for someone with oily skin or semi- oily skin.
Brittney J.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for a product that would help with my breakouts. I always pop my pimples so I have many blemishes. This is the only product that will help reduce my breakout (which are small pimple here or there) and fade my dark spots. I didn't realize it until more recently I was looking at my picture and thought my face looked horrible and started scrolling through pictures from last year and remembered this product was apart of my regimen. Two weeks into it and I notice a big difference. This is definitely my go to product along with the microclear face wash.
Jenny D.
I've used this toner many times in the past and even when I try out other ones I always seem to come back to it, especially when my acne has gotten worse. It does help to fade my post acne marks after I use it consistently. I can see how this would dry out some people's skin so I would not recommend it for people with very dry skin. However, I find that as long as I properly moisturize afterwards I don't have a problem with dryness. I would recommend anyone with acne prone skin and problems with post acne marks or uneven skin to try out this toner!
Donna C.
Abington, PA
I was introduced to this product from my boyfriend. I had gotten adult acne, a lot of flair ups during my period. I first used the toner as a spot treatment on super painful pimples. The pimple's swelling went down and as I continued to use the toner my pimples completely went down and started to heal! I now use Neutrogena Rapid Clear twice a day all over my face. My break outs are not as bad as they use to be and clear up so quickly. I am so happy I was introduced to this product and will continue to us as a toner and spot treatment!
Bridget O.
I used this for about two days and it kind of gave me a rash and made me break out. Not sure if it was that good that it was taking everything out or it just didn't work for my skin, but I stopped using it. I went online and read a few reviews which had the same experience I did and they said to not use it everyday, to use it every other day or so untilyourskin gets used to it. I was too scared to try it again but my mom used it and it doesn't have that effect in her skin. She does not have acne prone skin like I do.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This product works wonders!! For a while I was struggling with mild acne and was desperate to get my hands on a product that actually works for me. THIS IS THAT PRODUCT! It treated dark spots and scars I had on my face and in the end made my face look stunning. After just 3 weeks of use I started getting compliments on how my face was so much clearer and radiant. I recommend this to anyone looking for that magical acne products that will literally tone your troubles away! 10/10 Highly recommended :)
Lynn T.
I have been using this for a week now, and it really does help reduce my acne on my face and back. It can be quite drying however so be sure to just swipe on a thin layer and let it dry before putting on clothes or layering products. Also works well if you hold a cotton wet with the product onto a pimple for a minute or so, that way you're not drying out other parts of my skin.
Also if you can wear gloves or double up on cotton pads because I noticed that my finger is dry and flaky.
Sharara S.
Hamilton, Ontario
Is this something we can use everyday or once a week for skin treatment? How harsh is it on the skin?
Chelsea R.
MIAMI, FL
Will this product help lighten acne scars ? What is the pros and cons of this product and would of break me out ? I have oliy to combination skin
Kimberly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know how well this works on sensitive skin?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this actually work for acne?
Amber H.
Columbiaville, MI
Does this work? I used to never worry about this type of stuff, but recently starting dealing with a hormonal imbalance. I've been dealing with scars and cyst acne.