BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks

Is it good for dry skin ?
What kind of cleanser do you use before bed? As of right now I’m using this @neutrogena Rapid Clear. Let me know what you use and why you like 👇🏾👇🏾Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks
Me Gusta mucho creo que no hay muchas personas que escriben en español pero la verdad que este producto lo vengo usando desde que tengo 18 cabe destacar que ya voy para 32 y siempre lo compro!!?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks!
Grace B.
Emily, MN
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks uploaded by Grace B.
Upon application it made my skin burn and tighten up like I was putting rubbing alcohol on my skin. I only used it a few times as it irritated my skin so badly.
Melanie V.
mountVernon
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks uploaded by Melanie V.
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks first of all I liked to say that the smell is very strong, and the product it seld didn't meet my expectations, when I used it on my skin it kind of burned and I don't have sensitive skin, the product it's self just feel like rubbing alcohol onto my face, but it does some how do the job not that well tho
valerie  R.
Barnegat, NJ
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks uploaded by valerie  R.
Purchased at: Target
Not a very good toner. smells like alcohol and makes my face red and then it’s very oily when i wake up in the morning
Natalia  S.
San Antonio, TX
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks uploaded by Natalia  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Súper bueno se puede ver claramente que ya casi lo termino me encanta es súper bueno ya tengo tiempo usándolo y controla muy bien los brotes incómodos de acné
Jennifer L.
Weaverville, NC
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product because it does a great job at cleaning your skin and unclogging your pores! It has made my skin more even-toned and made my acne scars less visible!
Petite_aj R.
Galax, VA
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks uploaded by Petite_aj R.
Purchased at: Walmart
#skincaretreatments This is my husband's highly recommended product for my acne. For him this is the number 1 brand For rapid treatment and reduces breakouts. Yes, it is super effective when it comes for treatment the only thing I didn't give perfect score is that the rapid result to fade away the look of post acne Mark's. Well , it is working on it is to even my skin tone. A lil pricey but not that much it is wortheth.
member-9f954
I just love the practicality of this product, the beautiful tone, the color, I recommend it and use it daily
Jena L.
Wow, this stuff WORKS! I only get occasional acne but when I do I use this and by the next day it's GONE! Yes, really! Then I will continue to apply it to the spot for a couple days after and the redness is completely gone too. This isn't your soft, "foo foo" toner... it's the work horse you may not need every day but definitely need in your skincare arsenal. I won't use anything else (and honestly don't need to)...it takes care of everything!
Reyna M.
Waukegan
I love this toner. It definitely does it job. I suggest only starting off with putting it on your face once a day, because it causes dry skin. I usually apply it to my face with cotton rods or sometimes I use cotton swabs. I use a cotton swab per area to not spread any bacteria over my face. I absolutely love this toner. I had terrible scars and now they are not as visible or bad. This bottle does last a while so it is worth the price(which is not bad).
Jessica C.
Washington DC
I love this product and not to mention it is super affordable. It helps minimize the size of my pores. My skin has been feeling healthier and looking better throughout the US. Are usually tend to have very oily skin but while using this product my skin has become less
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa G.
Peoria, IL
il y a 9 mois
Tea Tree Skin Care Kit Does the price range of a product really dictate its quality?
Jaime F. il y a 9 mois
It depends on the concentration of certain ingredients, like retinol and hyaluronic acid to name a few. I’ve been told since a cleanser is only on for a short time, it won’t make a huge difference and isn’t worth the splurge. However, I do tend to choose more expensive moisturizers.