Neutrogena® Rainbath  Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Neutrogena® Rainbath  Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
  • "I absolutely love this product! I have used it during all seasons. It is sensitive enough for my skin but tough enough to handle heavy dirt after a long day. And this scent is so refreshing!" in 19 reviews
  • "This product is really great, especially for my dry skin. The moisture on my skin lasts for at least a day afterwards. The price I payed for it was definitely worth it, and it lasted for me about 6 months." in 16 reviews
  • "Smells great and very hydrating. Not oily at all, and leaves your skin soft and smooth. " in 13 reviews
Taylor N.
Huntingtown
I love love love Neutrogena Grapefruit. Most people are sensitive about the smell because it's unique but it smells so good! I've always been drawn to the face wash, but now I'm addicted to this stuff. I would highly recommend! Makes you feel so clean!
Danielle B.
Broomall, PA
This shower gel smells so good. It has a very fresh and clean citrus scent. It is thick and a little goes a long way. It is very affordable and the bottle lasts for a while. It is a great value for what you're getting. I would definitely recommend this!
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this body wash! Its refreshing and wakes you up. A little bit goes a long way so my bottle has lasted me forever. I bought it from a local grocer so its afforable and convient to find! Its always nice to find a soap that works and feels good. i live in vegas so i need to shower all the time with how hot it is here...it is a win!
Oceann S.
Sylva, NC
I always feel so refreshed and clean after using Neutrogena's Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower/Bath Gel. It feels lighter than most brands. This product is good for my sensitive skins and I would buy it again. You should give it a try too!
Melissa H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I've used Neutrogena's gel after a shower to help moisturize my skin. The scent is pleasant and the gel is long lasting. It's gentle on my skin, too. It was a bit pricey, but a little bit goes a long way, making it a good value for your money.
Mimi W.
Athens, GA
Amazing. Gives your skin the best feeling ever. Just one drop goes along way. Doesn't leave your skin dry or irritated. My whole family uses it. There isn't anything that I don't like about this product. Please try for better looking skin!!!
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
after using this product my skin was very soft and i could see the benefits after the very first try! it smells very good and it is easy to find to buy (you can find it at body bath & beyond). it is worth the price. i love it and i recommend.
Deanna W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This one of my favorite bath time splurges. I just love the invigorating smell and the fact that it scrubs my dry areas such as my feet and elbows and the smell is energizing. I have recommended this product to many family members and friends.
Trish S.
Neutrogena is the only way to go when it comes to body wash. I have super sensitive skin and Neutrogena Bath Gel is the only soap that I have found that does not EVER bother my skin. Plus it smells great!
JoJo U.
I remember using this at my cousin's place last summer. I love the packaging since it sits perfectly in the corner of the bathtub. It had a lot of product and gets sudsy which I like. I also like the light scent it leaves on my skin.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?