Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think ab...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
  • "I absolutely love this product! I have used it during all seasons. It is sensitive enough for my skin but tough enough to handle heavy dirt after a long day. And this scent is so refreshing!" in 19 reviews
  • "This product is really great, especially for my dry skin. The moisture on my skin lasts for at least a day afterwards. The price I payed for it was definitely worth it, and it lasted for me about 6 months." in 16 reviews
  • "Smells great and very hydrating. Not oily at all, and leaves your skin soft and smooth. " in 13 reviews
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Cool. Rad given to me as agift. I wouldn't purchase it myself. I rarely use body wash and when I do it's like a Shaw butter or body butter. This remains me of a old lady soap. I didn't like it
Daylin H.
Very refreshing wash, but I don't like that it isn't creamy enough. i bought it at CVS . I think that for my skin type it is a bit harsh. So I don't think that will be buying this again, despite the fabulous smell.
Amber M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It smells so good and makes my skin feel great after each use. I wish that it was a little bit cheaper though, but besides the price point, this is an excellent product!
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
This is a super light oil with decent scent for dry skin.i apply it during bath and a little after bath to my damp skin immediately after stepping out of the shower. i would buy it again and definitely recommend it.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product! When you live in the Northeast in winter, your legs will thank you for this before AND after you shave! This leaves my legs feeling smooth and hydrated!!! (Which is a miracle around the middle of February!)
I used a coupon at Walgreen's and was able to get buy one get one ½ off so it was a pretty sweet deal for 2 full sized bottles. The scent is invigorating, but not overpowering. One piece of advice....be careful when using this or any oil containing product in the shower!!! When you add water it gets very slippery!!!! However, after you shower and dry off, your skin feels like magic!!! Overall, a definite win, win...and I will buy again!
leah s.
brookville, OH
I loved this, I have oily skin and it didn't leave me feeling too greasy, but i also felt clean. I like to step out of the shower feeling good instead of dry. It didnt make me feel like i needed to apply lotion immediately either bc it left a good amount of moisture to the skin.
Vanessa L.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I have been using this soap for years ! Smells sooooo good and not over powering . Skin feels great , I love the pump style packaging . Favorite body wash for night time .
Care B.
I love this shower gel during the spring and summer. I think the scent is very lively and just wakes me up. Honestly this product is really good and does an amazing job.
sheril n.
I love Nuetergena body wash and body oil I feel so refreshed after showering I use it at least 4 times a week the pros are its not heavily perfumed the con is it may leave your skin a lil dry a lil pricey but not to bad yes I would recommend it I love it
Alley W.
Whittemore, MI
Love this product! I bought it once and i can't stop buying it! It is a good price for a great product. It smells beautiful and it lasts a long time! I use it every day when i shower! I recommend it to anyone!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?