Neutrogena® Rainbath  Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Neutrogena® Rainbath  Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
  • "I absolutely love this product! I have used it during all seasons. It is sensitive enough for my skin but tough enough to handle heavy dirt after a long day. And this scent is so refreshing!" in 19 reviews
  • "This product is really great, especially for my dry skin. The moisture on my skin lasts for at least a day afterwards. The price I payed for it was definitely worth it, and it lasted for me about 6 months." in 16 reviews
  • "Smells great and very hydrating. Not oily at all, and leaves your skin soft and smooth. " in 13 reviews
Kristan H.
Great smell and wonderful product from a trusted brand name. The grapefruit scent wakes you up in the morning and softens your skin at the same time. I do wish the scent would last longer then an hour. By the time I am at work, I usually can't smell it anymore, but maybe others can (I have never asked a coworker to smell me).
Lyndsey L.
Columbia, SC
Smells amazing feel amazing its like a moisturizing and revitalizing gel. It has a great way of waking you up in the morning and giving your skin a refreshed look and feel. If you have dryness on your body this is a good addition to add to your wash routine.
Erandy E.
Love the smell  and the texture of this bath gel. Neutrogena is a great brand for skincare and always has great products that are effective over time. Their products are inexpensive and can be found everywhere. I love their bath products the most.
Jamie C.
This is pretty gentle body wash that has a nice fragrance. It’s not the best body wash I’ve used but it gets the job done without feeling slimy. Would definitely recommend to anyone who just wants something simple.
Alisa S.
Flippin, AR
I love the rainbath.  It smells amazing and leaves my skin smelling and feeling fantastic.  It is very affordable.  I bought this at Walmart.  It is a gentle cleanser, but leaves skin smelling amazing.  I would recommend this product to anyone. It's is a great cleanser
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i diddnt know it was grape fruit when i bought it, im not a fan of the smell. but its oil and it does great for massages, priced decently too. i wear lotions and perfume so my oils i like to have no scent
jemima m.
Raleigh , NC
I love this bath Gel so muchhhhh Grapefruit has an amazing smell!!! I love the refreshing vibe it gives on my skin leaving me fresh after I use my bar soap! it last a long time and just helps a lot!
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
This bath wash smells fantastic first off, but most importantly it gets rid of those awful heat bumps I get. The little red spots go away after just a couple of showers using this gel. I've used it on my face as well and it works wonders getting off makeup too!
Daylin H.
Very refreshing wash, but I don't like that it isn't creamy enough. i bought it at CVS . I think that for my skin type it is a bit harsh. So I don't think that will be buying this again, despite the fabulous smell.
Amber M.
I love this stuff! It smells so good and makes my skin feel great after each use. I wish that it was a little bit cheaper though, but besides the price point, this is an excellent product!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?