Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think ab...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
  • "I absolutely love this product! I have used it during all seasons. It is sensitive enough for my skin but tough enough to handle heavy dirt after a long day. And this scent is so refreshing!" in 19 reviews
  • "This product is really great, especially for my dry skin. The moisture on my skin lasts for at least a day afterwards. The price I payed for it was definitely worth it, and it lasted for me about 6 months." in 16 reviews
  • "Smells great and very hydrating. Not oily at all, and leaves your skin soft and smooth. " in 13 reviews
Sarah S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love all of the Neutrogena grapefruit products because they smell amazing, this is no exception. It doesn't bubble too well so it's not going to give you a satisfying big bubble bath, so I use it as a shower gel exclusively. Doesn't dry out my skin, it's great as a shave gel, and seriously the smell is lovely!
Noemi M.
Goodyear, Az
I did not enjoy this body wash as much as enjoyed others. I feel like the scent is pretty basic and not anything special. Overall this is a pretty basic product that isn't especially moisturizing. In fact, it can be a little drying. If you like the scent, it's a good body wash but I would personally not repurchase
Jasmine L.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love this product and cannot say enough about it. My skin is glowing and smooth after every use. I have been a fan of the original Rainbath for years, but this fresh grapefruit scent has freshened up an old favorite of mine.
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
I bought this at Costco, which gave me a large quantity. I was either able to get grapefruit or the rain shower. Either way, I was not impressed by either smell. The lather was wonderful and I still felt very clean and refreshed, but I did not like the smell. Disappointing because I really like Neutrogena.
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
I loved this bath soap. It has a great smell and really makes my skin feel nice. Neutrogena has always been such a great brand. I've been a customer for years and this product lived up to the high standards that they set!
Sofia B.
Lancaster, CA
I love LOVE THIS BODY OIL!!!!!!!! Makes your skin baby smooth the feel of softness is definitely long lasting and I love the sent ! It's a gentle way to moisturize I would buy this again!
Patricia M.
Dover, MA
Citrus smell with moisturizing effect, what more could a girl in winter want? Neutrogena is a trusted brand that delivers cleanliness without drying out my skin. The grapefruit scent almost makes the snow disappear!
Ebony M.
Madison , WI
This product makes me so happy when I'm in the shower. I bought it at Walmart for a decent price. It smells really good. I use it everyday and I never get tired of it. I highly recommend it to anyone, make it female
Lauren M.
Hollywood, FL
Rainbath is literally the only body wash I will use!! The grapefruit scent is clean and refreshing and lasts all day. The soap lathers abundantly and the bottle, though it looks small, usually is enough to last me for about a month! I love to use rain bath along with neutrogena oil moisturizer!
Natalia V.
Shower time is one of my favorite things in the day because I get to relax for a few minutes and use my favorite products. This wash has the yummiest smell and it also leaves my skin so fresh and soft. I absolutely love this product and always re-buy it!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?