Neutrogena® Rainbath  Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think ab...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Rainbath  Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
  • "I absolutely love this product! I have used it during all seasons. It is sensitive enough for my skin but tough enough to handle heavy dirt after a long day. And this scent is so refreshing!" in 19 reviews
  • "This product is really great, especially for my dry skin. The moisture on my skin lasts for at least a day afterwards. The price I payed for it was definitely worth it, and it lasted for me about 6 months." in 16 reviews
  • "Smells great and very hydrating. Not oily at all, and leaves your skin soft and smooth. " in 13 reviews
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
It was a very refreshing expectance using it . It didn't have a strong smell . It did dry my skin a little , I used it for my back mostly because it tends to be more oily then other parts of my body .
Gabriel R.
Garland, TX
This shower gel is incredible especially in the morning. The grapefruit sent is crisp and helps wake me up. I think that its an incredible product for the value. It works well and I always feel fresh and clean afterwards. I would absolutely recommend this to any friend or family member wanting to feel nice and clean.
Julia d.
Pensacola, FL
I am a bath person. I love everything about how to make a shower a very special moment. This product is very good because make me feel so fresh and clean! I loved the feeling when I was using it! Smell good and it makes a lot of foam and I love it. I recommend for sure.
Jasmine L.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love this product and cannot say enough about it. My skin is glowing and smooth after every use. I have been a fan of the original Rainbath for years, but this fresh grapefruit scent has freshened up an old favorite of mine.
Sarah S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love all of the Neutrogena grapefruit products because they smell amazing, this is no exception. It doesn't bubble too well so it's not going to give you a satisfying big bubble bath, so I use it as a shower gel exclusively. Doesn't dry out my skin, it's great as a shave gel, and seriously the smell is lovely!
Noemi M.
Goodyear, Az
I did not enjoy this body wash as much as enjoyed others. I feel like the scent is pretty basic and not anything special. Overall this is a pretty basic product that isn't especially moisturizing. In fact, it can be a little drying. If you like the scent, it's a good body wash but I would personally not repurchase
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
I loved this bath soap. It has a great smell and really makes my skin feel nice. Neutrogena has always been such a great brand. I've been a customer for years and this product lived up to the high standards that they set!
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
I bought this at Costco, which gave me a large quantity. I was either able to get grapefruit or the rain shower. Either way, I was not impressed by either smell. The lather was wonderful and I still felt very clean and refreshed, but I did not like the smell. Disappointing because I really like Neutrogena.
Sofia B.
Lancaster, CA
I love LOVE THIS BODY OIL!!!!!!!! Makes your skin baby smooth the feel of softness is definitely long lasting and I love the sent ! It's a gentle way to moisturize I would buy this again!
Ebony M.
Madison , WI
This product makes me so happy when I'm in the shower. I bought it at Walmart for a decent price. It smells really good. I use it everyday and I never get tired of it. I highly recommend it to anyone, make it female
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?