Neutrogena® Rainbath  Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think ab...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Rainbath  Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
  • "I absolutely love this product! I have used it during all seasons. It is sensitive enough for my skin but tough enough to handle heavy dirt after a long day. And this scent is so refreshing!" in 19 reviews
  • "This product is really great, especially for my dry skin. The moisture on my skin lasts for at least a day afterwards. The price I payed for it was definitely worth it, and it lasted for me about 6 months." in 16 reviews
  • "Smells great and very hydrating. Not oily at all, and leaves your skin soft and smooth. " in 13 reviews
Maria G.
I like how it leaves my skin feeling super clean and not greasy but it doesn’t dry it out. I like to exfoliate every time I shower so it’s great that this doesn’t dry out my skin but also doesn’t leave any residues.
Yary P.
Bronx, NY
This smells so good and leaves your skin looking brand new I use his everyday and my skin has gotten so soft. I bought it in my local rite aid and it lasts me a month before the bottle was done since just a lil goes a long way
Akyra A.
Kinston, NC
This product works very well for anyone that may suffer from dry skin, especially during the colder months. The scent sis great in the shower, but it does not last long after you step out.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these rain bath body washes. They lather up great and feel nice. They do give you that super clean, tight feeling. I like it but only because it makes Me feel as clean as I possibly can and then I put lotion on so that I get rid of that tight, dry feeling. I'm deducting a star for the drying my skin out part but I personally have really sensitive skin so I get the side effects of every skincare item. This particular rain bath smells very citrusy. It isn't my cup of tea but it's not exactly what I would call overpowering either. It's widely available, easy to find and the price is a little high for a drugstore brand but it's nothing crazy for a brand that generally uses decent ingredients. I would mostly recommend this to adults with normal to oily skin.
Kristean G.
Getzville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well visiting a friend's home in Chicago she convinced me to try her Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and bath Gel. I was reluctant at first as I have extremely sensitive skin and was concerned about an allergic reaction. My friend is a 80 year old women who has great skin. She has only used Neutrogena on her skin and even uses it as a hand soap in her bathroom and kitchen. After trying it my skin felt very moisturized and less dry. It looked healthier and I was not experiencing the normal redness when I travel.
Catherine T.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff has been used in my family for generations. The giant bottle is so familiar to me, seeing it in my mom's bathroom growing up--the scent is lovely and comforting and I continue to use it as an adult (and share it with my two daughters). The price point is right, you get a ton of product and best of all--it does what it claims to do!
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh
I found this product when I was walking through Walgreens looking for a soap. Although Walgreen charges is a little bit pricey. But I continue to buy it because I fell in love with this soap. However Sam Clubs been selling it for like a year now and that's where I go to buy mine for just a few more dollars you get a huge or bottle and you would at Walgreens. So it is so worth your trip to go buy my soap.
Monique M.
Dallas, TX
I like be this stuff it smells amazing and is so moisturizing. I use it both ways I first soak in the tub for about a hour to hour and half then I use it to shower with it, the smell of the grapefruit is so invigorating it makes me feel like I am in a rainforest I pretty much don't really need to moisturize after due to the fact that the shower gel has oil in it.
Lina D.
Minneapolis, MN
Stimulating for the shower, not an over-powering scent at all, and leaves no feeling of dry or tightness to the skin but I definitely wouldn't categorize this as a "bath gel" because the bubbles it caused are SUPER DRYING. I'd use it again, but once the bottle ran out, I didn't just run out to the store and get more. I went back to my store brand moisture bodywash.
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
I LIVE off of this body wash! So I originally discovered Neutrogena in HS because my skin starting breaking out horribly. When I saw this in my local Target I almost cried! When I tell you the scent alone is calming? I was a little apprehensive because sometimes Grapefruit can be overwhelming and I'm pregnant. But I've used this everyday this week and I love it so much! $ starts because honestly it is a little pricey, and in the future I'm probably going to use this after a stressful day or on special occasions.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?