Kristean G.
Orchard Park, NY
Well visiting a friend's home in Chicago she convinced me to try her Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and bath Gel. I was reluctant at first as I have extremely sensitive skin and was concerned about an allergic reaction. My friend is a 80 year old women who has great skin. She has only used Neutrogena on her skin and even uses it as a hand soap in her bathroom and kitchen. After trying it my skin felt very moisturized and less dry. It looked healthier and I was not experiencing the normal redness when I travel.