Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these rain bath body washes. They lather up great and feel nice. They do give you that super clean, tight feeling. I like it but only because it makes Me feel as clean as I possibly can and then I put lotion on so that I get rid of that tight, dry feeling. I'm deducting a star for the drying my skin out part but I personally have really sensitive skin so I get the side effects of every skincare item. This particular rain bath smells very citrusy. It isn't my cup of tea but it's not exactly what I would call overpowering either. It's widely available, easy to find and the price is a little high for a drugstore brand but it's nothing crazy for a brand that generally uses decent ingredients. I would mostly recommend this to adults with normal to oily skin.