Neutrogena® Rainbath  Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Neutrogena® Rainbath  Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
Neutrogena® Rainbath Revitalizing Grapefruit Shower and Bath Gel
Jamie C.
This is pretty gentle body wash that has a nice fragrance. It’s not the best body wash I’ve used but it gets the job done without feeling slimy. Would definitely recommend to anyone who just wants something simple.
Yary P.
Bronx, NY
This smells so good and leaves your skin looking brand new I use his everyday and my skin has gotten so soft. I bought it in my local rite aid and it lasts me a month before the bottle was done since just a lil goes a long way
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
This product works very well for anyone that may suffer from dry skin, especially during the colder months. The scent sis great in the shower, but it does not last long after you step out.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these rain bath body washes. They lather up great and feel nice. They do give you that super clean, tight feeling. I like it but only because it makes Me feel as clean as I possibly can and then I put lotion on so that I get rid of that tight, dry feeling. I'm deducting a star for the drying my skin out part but I personally have really sensitive skin so I get the side effects of every skincare item. This particular rain bath smells very citrusy. It isn't my cup of tea but it's not exactly what I would call overpowering either. It's widely available, easy to find and the price is a little high for a drugstore brand but it's nothing crazy for a brand that generally uses decent ingredients. I would mostly recommend this to adults with normal to oily skin.
Kristean G.
Getzville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well visiting a friend's home in Chicago she convinced me to try her Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and bath Gel. I was reluctant at first as I have extremely sensitive skin and was concerned about an allergic reaction. My friend is a 80 year old women who has great skin. She has only used Neutrogena on her skin and even uses it as a hand soap in her bathroom and kitchen. After trying it my skin felt very moisturized and less dry. It looked healthier and I was not experiencing the normal redness when I travel.
Sarah C.
North Port, FL
Love, love this shower gel for showers,baths and leg shaving. Bit expensive for drug store brand but so worth it. Produces great lather and bubbles that rinses clean without any soapy film. Smells fantastic, invigorating and fresh, does not linger  long on the skin, so it won't clash with any perfume, oils or fragrance  that you use after Great for leg shaving, gives great slip to the skin. Makes skin feel clean but not stripped and doesn't leave skin itchy or irritated.
Catherine T.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff has been used in my family for generations. The giant bottle is so familiar to me, seeing it in my mom's bathroom growing up--the scent is lovely and comforting and I continue to use it as an adult (and share it with my two daughters). The price point is right, you get a ton of product and best of all--it does what it claims to do!
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
So Obsessed with this body wash I have very dry skin and my daughter has eczema and this products is so gentle and oily enough to leave our skin very moisturize, I will say that this is one of the most gentle body wash That i have tried. I love it and I buy it over and over , so good that you won't feel bad if you forget to apply lotion after the shower because your skin will feel so soft.
Monique M.
Dallas, TX
I like be this stuff it smells amazing and is so moisturizing. I use it both ways I first soak in the tub for about a hour to hour and half then I use it to shower with it, the smell of the grapefruit is so invigorating it makes me feel like I am in a rainforest I pretty much don't really need to moisturize after due to the fact that the shower gel has oil in it.
Lina D.
Minneapolis, MN
Stimulating for the shower, not an over-powering scent at all, and leaves no feeling of dry or tightness to the skin but I definitely wouldn't categorize this as a "bath gel" because the bubbles it caused are SUPER DRYING. I'd use it again, but once the bottle ran out, I didn't just run out to the store and get more. I went back to my store brand moisture bodywash.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?