Neutrogena Rainbath Replenishing Shower Gel, Fresh Plum & Ocean Mist (32 fl. oz, 2 pk.)

BY RAIN BATH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Fresh Plum & Ocean Mist Shower & Bath Gel cleanses, softens and conditions skin without leaving behind a heavy residue. The formula works to restore the skin's look and feel, while the rich, conditioning lather rinses away the day. Your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and restored. see more...

Review (1)
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Oh how I love rainbath. This stuff is amazing. I love the refreshing scents. Though I use a variety of shower gels and cleaners, I feel like they usually leave a residue. That’s one of my favorite aspects after using this - it leaves a light scent on my skin with no lingering feeling. I’ve recommended it to everyone I know. It’s great for my sensitive skin and leaves me clean and fresh. The limited edition plum scent is intoxicatingly delicious. It’s so luxurious that I hope it becomes a permanent option of the rainbath family.