BY NEUTROGENA

Now you can replenish the look of your skin every morning with a fresh tropical ocean mist fragrance that’ll leave your skin feeling renewed. Our shower and bath gel wakes up the senses, while the rich creamy lather rinses clean. So you’re left with smooth, soft skin. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE:

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-s

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Coconut Acid, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (Cl 42090)

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Replenishing Shower And Bath Gel-Ocean Mist
  • "Because of my sensitive skin i cant use a lot of facial products because i would break out but not with this product. Ive never had a problem with it & it makes my skin look & feel beautiful!" in 79 reviews
  • "Rainbatha Neutrogena Shower Gel , moisturizing bath gel that leaves the skin clean, smooth and better conditions Nourish Skin" in 57 reviews
Elica Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
LOVE how this smells and makes my body feel. It is super smooth, relaxing and the oil isn't going to make your skin feel  sticky/tacky/oily. AND you can get this item at Costco in a package set (all full size) for a hell of a discount. But I must say the rainbath scent is my absolute favorite scent. It's so refreshing! Also, love the color of it.
Caroline T.
This product on special is one of my favorites. I really enjoy my shower with this cause it is so refreshing and it smells amazing. Another positive thing about neutrogena is that their body washes don’t dry out my skin, which is such a big deal for me and that’s why I like this brand so much.
Dayane B.
coconut creek
Purchased at: Walgreens
Neutrogena sempre foi uma ótima opção para mim em vários produtos, especialmente como gel para banho. E esses é um dos meus mais preferidos. Com preço super acessível.
Susanne F.
Tillamook
I'm not too find of this product but it wasn't the worst one I have tried either. I tried it for a few weeks and was just not feeling it. It works when you first apply but it doesn't work as long as it should. If your skin doesn't dry easily then this is for you but if your skin drys real quick this is not for you
Vanessa S.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Costco
I recently saw this product on the shelves and just had to Try it. I really like that 2 to 3 pumps is enough to create soap for a whole body. It lathers on very nice and has so much scent and the scent is very crisp and refreshing. After showering with his body wash my skin feels very clean and soft which I like a lot.The bottle has easy application today has a pump and in the shower you can just pump it onto your loofah. I do consider it to be a little on the pricey side for body wash but I do recommend it.
Elizabeth D.
I really need to get more into body oil. I used to stay far far away because I’m such a naturally oily person but when you use oil based products it actually helps your body to stop producing as much oil because it feels it doesn’t have to supplement for the lack thereof. Plus this smells wonderful.
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
Bought this replenishing shower and bath gel and wasn’t that impressed with the results!Yes it does work and it is like a shower gel but I would like if it had more of a fragarance!Would recommend if you don’t like that much of a fragarance and if you like Shower gels that are very light but for me it doesn’t clean my skin that much and would like if it made more bubbles!
Julia M.
San Diego, CA
I get this in a 3 pack at costco and I love how they all smell, especially the blue one.  It's good quality for the price but I have to use like 3-4 pumps in order for it to suds up sufficiently.  With other products I just need 1.  However, for the price it's great.
Rachel f.
shakopee
This shower gel made my body feel super soft and made my skin look smooth. It really smoothed out any blemishes that my skin had and made everything look like one even skin tone. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin, although it's not specific for sensitive skin, it did not make me break out
Yamini G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been wanting to try this one for a long time. But it was so hard to break from my regular dove body wash. I finally purchased it and I enjoyed it so much! It's got a pleasant scent. Not too overwhelming for my taste. And it lathers and cleans well. It hasn't left my skin dry so far which is also great.
Desiree A.
Is this product good with combination skin?
This product look like it's going to work
Kirsten M.
Springfield, GA
Is this stuff worth the price tag?
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
I never tried this yet..most of their product I tried it..its all good..is shower gell makes my skin soft and not dry? Is the scent not strong like their other product.?
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Considering trying this is it really a great product?