Robyn W.

Where can I buy a huge bottle of this stuff?

Brittany B.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Pike Road, AL
3 years, 10 months ago
Costco or Amazon have a 3 pack that has the original scent, pear and green tea and a pomegranate scent. I love the original scent and my 3 year old daughter loves the pear and green tea. I haven't tried the pomegranate yet, but I'm sure it will be great like the others. My absolute favorite is the original. It just smells fresh and clean, which is always my preference over flowery or fruity.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Costco! sometimes they sell different scents :)
Sadia M.
Sadia M.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
Walmart, target or any local drug store!
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
4 years, 12 months ago
Sam club is your best bet
Anna W.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
5 years ago
Target is a great place you can always find it at, I have on occasion found it on random online sites and once at walmart
Karen L.