BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Renewing Pear & Green Tea Shower and Bath Gel softens and conditions skin without a heavy leave-behind residue. With its unique fragrance blend of pear and green tea, Rainbath® works to renew the look of your skin as the rich, moisturizing lather rinses clean. Your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Yellow 5, Green 5

• Does this help with body acne ? 4 Answers
  • Can we have a no fragrance?1 Answers
  • Does this product really work well? Does it leave a film on your ...1 Answers
Alex S.
CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not gonna lie, this is really just your typical, nice shower gel in terms of formula. It does a nice job of cleaning the body and refreshing the skin. I like how it's gentle and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. The main edge this has over other similar shower gels is the scent. This smells absolutely fantastic! It's so fresh and calming, but uplifting at the same time. It's not too strong or fake seeming either, just enough for you to feel a little happier every time you catch a whiff. Seriously, if the scent sounds appealing to you, run out and grab a bottle now!
Jamie T.
I can’t say anything bad about this product! From a trusted name, dermatologist recommended, safe for sensitive skin, many soft and subtle scents to choose from, highly affordable and available at local retailers, long lasting (just a couple pumps needed for a complete clean), doesn’t leave your skin feeling taut/tight or dry after use! Pair with a good in shower lotion such as Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer (I LOVE the coconut scent) and you’ll thank me later!
Jane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scent lingers more than the Ocean Mist version, but overall the scent does not last very long. I personally will not repurchasing because I use it primarily as a bath gel, and there was nothing impressive about it compared to cheaper alternatives.
Morgan B.
Beavercreek, OH
Nothing quite like a refreshing shower with amazing smelling products but the sad truth is most of the products that smell the best can be really drying for the skin. This however is not the case with the Neutrogena rain bath. The consistency is more of an oil with mild lather. Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves your skin feeling so moisturized I honestly can skip the heavier lotions after my shower. If you're looking for a product that gives you the luxe feel without the luxe price tag then you should definitely consider this!
nichole c.
Millers Creek, NC
this made my skin soft but i was not a fan of the sent. did anyone find this to have a musky smell to it. i would like something a little more fresh but the over all experiance was not poor i would but again if in another sent. i would buy it as a gift. whats you experiance?
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this rain bath and shower gel. I found it at Nordstrom rack for a really good price so I figured I'd try it out. It makes my skin feel very soft during the shower and I also use it on my legs while shaving. However, I still find myself putting on lotion after the shower because my legs don't feel too moisturizer after.
Shavonda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. It smells amazing. Has a nice lather and the pump keeps working well. I purchased it in Target and was very pleased with how long a bottle lasts. I would recommend it to anyone who has dry skin. This didn't dry me out the way some soaps do.
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
After using Bath and Body works for years, this product feels so luxurious. The scent is refreshing and bright, not fake or offensive like other body washes. It gets the job done. Scent is the star! Its so yummy and leaves your skin feeling nice and clean!
Patty G.
Tracy, CA
I love the smell of this. I got some years ago from Costco. I used it every day and felt great.

Sadly after having children I've pretty much become allergic to every kind of soap you can imagine. I may have to find a sample of this to test it out again.

Crossing my fingers I don't break out in hives.
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Neutrogena products are amazing. Specially this one. Not only does it have a mesmerizing scent to it but afterwards it makes you feel invigorated. Most importantly it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Looking forward to trying other fragrances.
Janny P.
Worcester, MA
Does this work effectively as a shave gel?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Do you feel that this was worth its price, and are there any other body washes as good as this but cheaper?
Robyn W.
Where can I buy a huge bottle of this stuff?
Makala H.
How does this smell?
sara s.
voorhees, NJ
Does this irritate skin? i have been hesitant to purchase it because i don't want it to increase the dryness that i get during the winter.