BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its unique fragrance blend of pear and green tea, our shower and bath gel works to cleanse skin with rich, moisturizing lather, so it’s left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. Best of all, our pear and green tea fragranced cleanser won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Green 5, Yellow 5.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Renewing Shower and Bath Gel-Pear & Green Tea
  • "My mom ended picking up a three-pack of this at our local BJ's Wholesale store. I was a little apprehensive in trying it, because I have sensitive skin. Knowing Neutrogena is hypoallergenic, I tried it. Neutrogena Rainbath Body Wash is stellar! I'm not sure if I would equate the scent with a "rain bath", but it does smell quite lovely. The scent isn't overbearingly girly and perfume-y. I love the fact that it doesn't suds up into a rich lather, but that might turn some people off. It washes off cleanly, and I love using a mild washcloth with it to exfoliate my skin. It leaves my skin smooth and silky, and the scent actually stays on your skin much longer than most body washes do, too!" in 29 reviews
  • "It does a good, but gentle job of cleaning and moisturizing skin. I can't get enough of it." in 16 reviews
Stephany K.
Pearl River, NY
Review for: Neutrogena Rainbath Pear & Green Tea Renewing Shower & Bath Gel, 8.5 fl oz, Other more...
Love the rainbath bath gel. It smells so nice and it always leaves my body feeling clean without drying it out. I usually buy this at Costco because you get all the different scents.
Crystal S.
Seattle
Review for: Neutrogena Rainbath Renewing Shower & Bath Gel, Pear & Green Tea, 16 fl oz more...
This is my moms favorite type of bodywash. She likes to get in in several scents. I rrally like the green tea and pear scent.  It isn't great if you have dry skin or eczama. When i use it it dries my skin out badly. It might be okay though if you have a really good moisturizer though
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom bought this for me as a gift. I didn't generally have a body wash that I enjoyed using, but this one has definitely changed my mind. the smell is really amazing and not too overpowering. I'm 6 months pregnant and while my skin has become much more sensitive, this wash is gentle enough even for me! I will be buying this for myself when I'm done using the gifted one. Love that the bottle has a pump too so I can get just the right amount. It's an easy size to travel with as well :)
Joanna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This bath gel for the body is fantastic. My allergy to soap is what originally led me to this product. I've used other bath gels and feel a residue of some kind is left behind which makes me feel like I should shower again. With Neutrogena I feel squeaky clean without my skin being stripped of moisture. It cleanses without drying the skin, and the fresh green essence is so uplifting and sexy. This is the best deal you will find for your money. I get mine at Costco, 40oz large bottle for best price.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this body wash. It smells like pear and is extremely refreshing. It makes for an enjoyable shower experience. It is like my own daily private escape.
Morgan B.
Dayton, OH
Nothing quite like a refreshing shower with amazing smelling products but the sad truth is most of the products that smell the best can be really drying for the skin. This however is not the case with the Neutrogena rain bath. The consistency is more of an oil with mild lather. Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves your skin feeling so moisturized I honestly can skip the heavier lotions after my shower. If you're looking for a product that gives you the luxe feel without the luxe price tag then you should definitely consider this!
nichole c.
Millers Creek, NC
this made my skin soft but i was not a fan of the sent. did anyone find this to have a musky smell to it. i would like something a little more fresh but the over all experiance was not poor i would but again if in another sent. i would buy it as a gift. whats you experiance?
Shavonda S.
Milwaukee , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. It smells amazing. Has a nice lather and the pump keeps working well. I purchased it in Target and was very pleased with how long a bottle lasts. I would recommend it to anyone who has dry skin. This didn't dry me out the way some soaps do.
Patty G.
Tracy, CA
I love the smell of this. I got some years ago from Costco. I used it every day and felt great.

Sadly after having children I've pretty much become allergic to every kind of soap you can imagine. I may have to find a sample of this to test it out again.

Crossing my fingers I don't break out in hives.
Sasha T.
totowa,nj
I use this product all through high school and college and I absolutely loved it. After shaving my legs or after a relaxing bubble bath this product is the cherry on top it leaves my skin smooth and shiny. Definitely recommended and it smells great
Janny P.
Worcester, MA
Does this work effectively as a shave gel?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Do you feel that this was worth its price, and are there any other body washes as good as this but cheaper?
Robyn W.
Where can I buy a huge bottle of this stuff?
Makala H.
How does this smell?
Robyn W.
Where can I buy a huge bottle of this stuff?