Neutrogena® Rainbath® Renewing Shower and Bath Gel-Pear & Green Tea
  • Neutrogena® Rainbath® Renewing Shower and Bath Gel-Pear & Green Tea Neutrogena Rainbath Renewing Shower & Bath...

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its unique fragrance blend of pear and green tea, our shower and bath gel works to cleanse skin with rich, moisturizing lather, so it’s left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. Best of all, our pear and green tea fragranced cleanser won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Green 5, Yellow 5.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Renewing Shower and Bath Gel-Pear & Green Tea
  • "My mom ended picking up a three-pack of this at our local BJ's Wholesale store. I was a little apprehensive in trying it, because I have sensitive skin. Knowing Neutrogena is hypoallergenic, I tried it. Neutrogena Rainbath Body Wash is stellar! I'm not sure if I would equate the scent with a "rain bath", but it does smell quite lovely. The scent isn't overbearingly girly and perfume-y. I love the fact that it doesn't suds up into a rich lather, but that might turn some people off. It washes off cleanly, and I love using a mild washcloth with it to exfoliate my skin. It leaves my skin smooth and silky, and the scent actually stays on your skin much longer than most body washes do, too!" in 29 reviews
  • "It does a good, but gentle job of cleaning and moisturizing skin. I can't get enough of it." in 16 reviews
kayla h.
Orlando
this is a great body wash. it smells fantastic and it's multipurpose. one con is that it does not stay on for that long. but otherwise it smells good for the time it stays on. as for the price id say it's regularly a bit pricey but i got a three pack from Costco.
Stephany K.
Pearl River, NY
Love the rainbath bath gel. It smells so nice and it always leaves my body feeling clean without drying it out. I usually buy this at Costco because you get all the different scents.
Crystal S.
Seattle
This is my moms favorite type of bodywash. She likes to get in in several scents. I rrally like the green tea and pear scent.  It isn't great if you have dry skin or eczama. When i use it it dries my skin out badly. It might be okay though if you have a really good moisturizer though
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom bought this for me as a gift. I didn't generally have a body wash that I enjoyed using, but this one has definitely changed my mind. the smell is really amazing and not too overpowering. I'm 6 months pregnant and while my skin has become much more sensitive, this wash is gentle enough even for me! I will be buying this for myself when I'm done using the gifted one. Love that the bottle has a pump too so I can get just the right amount. It's an easy size to travel with as well :)
Joanna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This bath gel for the body is fantastic. My allergy to soap is what originally led me to this product. I've used other bath gels and feel a residue of some kind is left behind which makes me feel like I should shower again. With Neutrogena I feel squeaky clean without my skin being stripped of moisture. It cleanses without drying the skin, and the fresh green essence is so uplifting and sexy. This is the best deal you will find for your money. I get mine at Costco, 40oz large bottle for best price.
Sarah W.
Centerton , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an expensive body wash but it smells so so so good! It is very gentle on your skin and lingers all day. My all time favorite. Find it at Ulta or Walmart for $20.
𝒩✨ S.
I love this line, and this scent in particular is nice, it’s really calming and fresh. It cleans well and leaves you smelling good. A plus is that this is affordable and great quality. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great body wash
Mo I.
Smell is great. Texture is great. Foam amount is great. The amount dispensed per each pump is sufficient. I definitely feel clean after using this. Its reasonably priced. Costco has a 3 pack for a good price. Would def recommend this to others.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this body wash. It smells like pear and is extremely refreshing. It makes for an enjoyable shower experience. It is like my own daily private escape.
Morgan B.
Dayton, OH
Nothing quite like a refreshing shower with amazing smelling products but the sad truth is most of the products that smell the best can be really drying for the skin. This however is not the case with the Neutrogena rain bath. The consistency is more of an oil with mild lather. Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves your skin feeling so moisturized I honestly can skip the heavier lotions after my shower. If you're looking for a product that gives you the luxe feel without the luxe price tag then you should definitely consider this!
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Do you feel that this was worth its price, and are there any other body washes as good as this but cheaper?
Makala H.
How does this smell?
Robyn W.
Where can I buy a huge bottle of this stuff?