BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Renewing Pear & Green Tea Shower and Bath Gel softens and conditions skin without a heavy leave-behind residue. With its unique fragrance blend of pear and green tea, Rainbath® works to renew the look of your skin as the rich, moisturizing lather rinses clean. Your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Yellow 5, Green 5

• Can we have a no fragrance?1 Answers
  • Does this product really work well? Does it leave a film on your sk...1 Answers
  • Does this help with body acne ? 4 Answers
Jorie T.
Jorie T.
Forestville, WI
I love this shower gel. I have extremely sensitive skin and am allergic to most shower gels with fragrance, so I was really excited to not only find something scented that I'm not allergic to, but a body wash that leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out. It lathers nicely in a loofa, but works just as well to just pump a little into your hands and spread it on just like that.
Christian M.
Christian M.
Sonora , CA
After using many different brands, I was was shocked at how refreshing Neutrogena Rainbath Pear and Green Tea Renewing Shower and Bath Gel was. I have very oiling skin so finding a product that work is extremely hard! After using this product, my skin felt revived and I was ready to start the day. It left no residue and smelt amazing! Highly recommend for all skin types!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Orlando, FL
I read about this product in an Ad in a magazine and anything from Neutrogena I'm willing to try. It has become my go-to body wash. It is extremely gently and I was so relieved because I have dry skin. The bottle size guarantees at least two months of uses and I have bought it multiple times since. The green tea leaves you feeling tingly and squeaky clean!
mandy c.
mandy c.
I have very dry skin and sometimes fragrance in body wash can really irritate that. I decided to try Neutrogena Rainbath because I really like a lot of their skincare products. I loved it! It has a really good lather that leaves you feeling clean, fresh, and doesn't dry out your skin. It has a nice clean scent that doesn't overwhelm.
Ana S.
Ana S.
I absolutely love this shower gel you don't even know. I have this in all my bathrooms. It smells divine, I like to get out the shower and smell nice and fresh that is exactly why we shower, to refresh ourselves. This does the trick for me, I have been using this for years and everyone in my family loves it I have everyone hooked.
Minnie T.
Minnie T.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like the smell of this one. I've been using rain bath for years because of how smooth and moisturizing this one is. This is why I don't understand why other people need to moisturiZe after showering! Initially bought at costco and now I buy it from drugstore.com because it's no longer offered at Costco.
Haley C.
Haley C.
This particular body wash is a new pick for me. I was attracted to the scent first and foremost (the pear and green tea mix is so fresh and pretty). After using it several times I can definitely say this stuff is worth a try. Didn't leave me too dry and leaves a very gentle scent.
Karen W.
Karen W.
This shower gel is amazing. It smells good and gives you enough of a lather that you don't feel like you have soap residue left on you when you rinse off like you do with other shower gels or body washes. I feel refreshed when I use it and would highly recommend it!
Lainey B.
Lainey B.
I have pretty normal skin, not too dry or oily. I liked how this made my skin feel, but I wasn't a fan of thr scent, the pear really overpowered the green tea (i couldnt smell the green tea at all) actually it smelled too sweet for my taste.
Sasha N.
Sasha N.
This body wash #smells so #amazing ! Has a #light fresh scent with a #clean feeling to it #revives your skin . I got it from #Sams for only $17 and it's the #bigger size with the big #pump ! Would recommend to anyone who loves #body wash
Janny P.
Janny P.
Worcester, MA
Does this work effectively as a shave gel?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Do you feel that this was worth its price, and are there any other body washes as good as this but cheaper?
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Where can I buy a huge bottle of this stuff?
Makala H.
Makala H.
How does this smell?
Emily R.
Emily R.
Buchanan, MI
Does this work for sensitive skin? Like does it leave you dry or itchy at all?