BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
I love the smell of this product. I use it almost every day. It's a pretty good value as some body washes are really pricey. I got this at Target and I would recommend it. I have sensitive skin but this doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Michelle L.
I used to have multiple of this shower gel. The scent is so nice and cleansing. The soap itself is super gentle and you get a lot of product considering the price. I would recommend this to a friend.
Jean D.
Princeton, WV
I had high hopes for this product, but it's not my favorite. It was a gift. I found the scent to be perfect and the texture of the gel is luxurious - a little really goes a long way. I personally found it to be a little drying to my skin...but my kids loved it. Try a little bottle...it seems a bit pricey if you don't like it.
Ashlee M.
Papillion, NE
Refreshing scent! I have extremely sensitive skin and this didn't make me breakout in hives like most topical body products like this tend to do! I have tried the pomegranate scent as well as the other two scents. Does the job well!
Anja T.
Pitman, NJ
This product leaves my skin feeling so soft. I like the texture of the gel and how it lathers. It has a very distinctive scent which might be hard for some people to get past. It is a little pricey compared to other body washes.
Katlyn M.
Buffalo, NY
This did not work well with my eczema prone skin. After one use, I had broken out in little patches, so for the sensitive, eczema prone skin people out there, this may not be a good one to try. It did have a nice scent, but I do not recall it being long lasting. I would not buy this again.
Riany L.
Newtown
This is a good product, the good one, the brand is one of my favorites, the price is good too. It makes my skin very soft and not dryer like it was before so, totally worth it. I recommend it for everyone who likes shower gel.
Katie G.
Danbury, Ct
I use this every day in the shower. It leaves my skin nice and fresh. It is such a huge bottle that it lasts me months. The scent is so fresh and it leaves me feeling so clean. I would 100% recommend anyone to use this product.
Deb S.
Duluth, MN
I have been using this for years, I am very sensitive to many different things but this has always worked for me. it isn't trendy but it is a great product. it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean with out any filmy after the shower. I have added it is gift baskets for new moms or secret santa. wonderful stuff
Lori M.
Tehachapi, CA
I enjoyed Neutrogena's Rainbath Rejuvenating Shower gel. A little goes a long way and it has a smooth texture. I love the way my skin feels after using it, soft and moisturized. It's easy to find at local stores and priced fairly. I would recommend it to anyone who needs more moisture in their daily shower.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.