BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
connie c.
Monticello, FL
The smell could be better.but it works in an okay condition . i did not buy it ,it was a gift from a friend of mine. comes in a nice bottle for its package and no it did not meet up to anything of my expectations , i don't really recommend this to many others
Deaneen C.
North East, MD
Love the luxurious smell of this product. I use it in the shower and it makes my skin feel silky and soft. Really gets your skin clean and don't need to use lotion afterwards. This product is a little pricey, but I would purchase it again. Great product.
Sherri E.
Gwynn Oak, MD
This is my favorite bath gel. First of all, the fragrance is unbeatable. This bath gel lathers well. I only need to use a very small amount. When I shower with this, I feel like I'm stepping out of a spa. My skin is very soft and smooth. I recommend this.
Breanna B.
I purchased a few bottles of this from Nordstrom Rack a few months ago, they had them marked down to a great price. I wouldn't have expected to find them there, but glad I did! We run through our body wash quickly and have still been using the same bottle that we opened a few months back. It smells amazing and leaves you feeling clean! Glad we tried it.
Erika J.
Jacksonville, AR
Product was good, wasn't the best so I didn't repurchase it. I found it at target and I figured I would buy it since I love neutrogena products. I would say it was disappointing at lease for me and my skin type.
Allen N.
This particular product is usually a bit expensive times you can find it at Ross for less. I like the way it feels on my skin and keeps me hydrated all day. Rain that is one of my favorite in shower moisturizers.
Rachelle C.
Hayward, CA
Love love love. Always my favorite I've tried other oils but there's always something wrong a weird smell or a greasy feeling. Rain bath has a nice subtle scent and goes on effortlessly. It absorbs quickly leaving skin feeling soft not greasy.
Audrey G.
This is my favorite body wash! I always buy this over everything else because of its scent, which is nice but not overwhelming at all. I also like how thin it feels when using. There is no leftover residue. I would buy it again and again! Definitely remains my first choice in soap!
Allyssa K.
Davison, MI
I love the shower gel. Not only does it leave my skin smelling good, but it does not dry out my skin like most other shower gels do. I have sensitive skin AND hard water, so the fact that I can use this product with no worries is great!
Stephanie A.
Goshen, NY
Can't keep enough of this in my home. Between my brother mother and boyfriend trying to steal it from me. Only thing I don't like is that I can't find a large let bottle of this. Also the smell wears off rather quick after your shower
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.