BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Carla S.
Ecuador
Tiene un olor riquisimo y te sirve mucho para tu piel, es una buena marca se las recomiendo es muy buena
Taynara d.
Estão de parabéns, a qualidade é ótima, o cheiro é incrível e vem em uma embalagem bem resistente!
Shelby C.
Phoenix, Arizona
Smells great, feels great, nothing wrong with this product. it leave you so soft and feeling awake
adriana a.
Dallas,Tx
This rejuvenating offers results great my mother it loves, his skin is looks more soft and young
Samantha C.
Love the smell of the shower gel...doesn't itchy the skin as I am sensitive to most gels or cream
Casachagua S.
Este gel me encanta tiene un olor en particular y me deja la piel muy suave y fresaca me encanta
Yarima M.
Es un producto delicado con mi piel y la piel de mi familia es muy rendidor y limpia nuestra piel
Anisah R.
London , Holborn
String smell but I love it and it lasts all day and keeps the freshness going defo repurchasing
Gabriela V.
Machala,Ecuador
Usar este Gel de ducha me ayuda a hidratar mi piel por eso me encanta utilizarlo frecuentemente
Vanesa D.
Medellin
Es encantador su fragancia es muy buena además te deja la piel muy suave me encanta refrescante
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.