BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Pau a.
neutrogena ofrece un gel de ducha increible la piel se siente renovada, rejuvenecida e hidratada, muy bien producto
Vanessa R.
Este gen de ducha es uno de los mejores por que húmeda su piel y la de su familia,nunca debería faltar en su baño.
Ava C.
Smells sooooooooo good make your skin super soft and is gental to the skin really good if you have sensitive skin
Geraldine P.
Es un super producto me deja mi piel muy suave y sedosa. Es demasiado buena para mi y para el cuidado de mi piel
Es un genial producto de neutrogena me gusta demasiado es muy efectivo su fragancia es deliciosa lo recomiendo
Jocelyn M.
I love it is soft and treats my skin well It's just wonderful and it uses my mom and sister because they also
Courtney A.
Vancouver, Canada
I love the smell! it made my body smell like pomegranate for 2 days, i would totally buy this product again.
Cindy R.
Edmonton
This is my favorite not to heavy doesn't dry out . Tried different brand shut all ways come back to this one
Ma.Josephine L.
I love the scent its like you don't want to step out of the bathroom it feels like forest fresh morning scent.
Angi V.
El producto es bueno, pero ahí que ser muy constante con ello, te deja la piel suave y fresca.Lo recomiendo
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.