BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Aleana P.
This exCelltnt great smelling shower gel is very useful for when your going out and want to smell great because it smells good and leaves your skin silky smooth
Mayvelin L.
Ancash - CARHUAZ
when using this shower gel first I loved the smell love as leaves my skin after bathing, just love him, because I leave my pretty smooth skin and I love it.
Michele N.
Chula Vista, CA
Absolutely love this stuff! I usually buy the biggest bottle at Costco and it lasts for awhile. I love the fresh smell and the way it leaves my skin so soft.
Lucie M.
It is really good and it always leaves my skin nice and soft and really good smelling. I bought it at Carrefour. It i s good value and not too pricey.
Bridgette S.
This product leaves the softest feel to your skin and leaves your skin smelling so fresh it's such good value I always grab one when I come across it
I like it very much, it smeels really good and it is very gentle. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily.I like the clean smell,great product.
Marla L.
I've been using this product very little two months nothing else and I found great as it leaves my Priel Super sueve ready for the day to day
Gabriel M.
Simplesmente maravilhoso! Amo esses produtos, adorei a consistência e a eficiência do produto! Sempre recommendado a todos!!!!!! Use e abuse!!
Jacke R.
huele bien y la sensacion es suave limpia y fresca,deja la piel sedosa. la sensacion es de rejuvenecimiento pero no es el efecto como tal
Kekeyi L.
me gusto como me dejaba la piel , fue muy refrescante sentí la piel tersa y suave .
Me encanta , la textura no es grasosa es increíble .
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.