BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Nimsi C.
it's like having a plastic surgeon in your shower. every time you take your bath will leave your skin completely renovated! Everyone wants to know your great beauty secteto every day because your feet will look better!
Evelin S.
Palmira
Mi piel es muy sencible y tambien reseca asi que este me ha funcionado de maravilla, deja la piel muy hidratada, no te deja la piel grasosa lo cual es muy importante.
Isaris C.
Bayamon
I love this. It leave the skin feelling so soft and clean. I been using this product a lot latelly because I really care about the texture of my skin and this really makes a great job.
Naivasha M.
I really enjoy using this product as the smell is very relaxing. This is a great product to use during the winter, as the pomegranate protects all skin types and improves skin texture in general. I would definitely recommend this product!
Angie G.
Sherbrooke
Ist no too long that i bought it but love him a lot jus cadaver me body and lose and souyeuse and a pleasans freshness all day or all soir depande moments we utilise 😊😊
Ere B.
I just love the smell of it, makes me feel relaxed, when i take a shower, it cleanses my body, and does not leave any kind of residue, or weird feel on the skin.
Mirka S.
Portoviejo
It's very good, my skin looks very young like a baby skin 👏🏻 I think that the product is one of the best brand neutrogena, by now is me has finished but just you find in my city without doubt it will buy💕
Jessica B.
It' s all in the name! Smelled amazing, left me feeling so clean and fresh. No residue and completely non drying without feeling oily like some shower gels can do. Would definitely recommend
Dawne R.
Coal Center, PA
I started using Neutrogena Rainbath when my 1st son was a newborn.....30 years ago. I love the smell of it. I recently started using the Pomegranate and have to say I love the smell of this one as well. Def. a keeper
Stephen B.
I love are very pleasant to skin contact
They are very good moisturise much
buy in supermarkets and shops
I have recommended it to many people
because I have had no problems with them
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.