BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Stephanie L.
This gel is good for my sensitive skin! The smell is a little too much for me though.
Nichole L.
Odessa, TX
favorite actually, makes my skin soooo soft and the smell last forever ! game changer
Jessica R.
Round Rock, TX
Smells wonderful makes my skin very smooth I can go all day without having dry skin
carina c.
Philadelphia, PA
The neutrogena rainbath rejuvenating shower gel is great i like it and recommend it
Felicia S.
Baltimore, MD
Very refreshing. I like the original scent better, but I'd still use this as often.
Jitemia B.
Huntsville, AL
I love this and the body oil as well when I our it on fresh out of the shower 😍😍😍
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
THIS SMELLS SO SO GOOD!!! it made my skin smell lovely and feel soft and healthy.
Katelyn F.
Love the smell!! It's a great gel to use in the shower. Recommend it to everyone
Madalyn M.
Lenoir City
This stuff is perfect for a shower gel. it smells so good and clean i love mine
Savannah W.
Inman, SC
One of the best body washes I have used. And they all smell out of this world!
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.