BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Juli M.
Brooklyn, NY
It is a shower gel rich in nutrients and rejuvenates and leaves the skin soft i love it
Heather B.
Bryan, OH
Smells great! You only need to use a small amount so the bottle lasts for a long time.
Cailee S.
Madison, WI
I love hove it feels on your skin when you get out. It doesn't leave it feeling tight.
Yolanda M.
Bronx, NY
Love it, smells great, very moisturizing. Makes me feel like I just came out of a spa.
Emmanuelle J.
Mcdonough, GA
Smells really good, but it's not my favorite body wash. It doesn't lather enough for me
Jessica O.
Smells really good I would definitely buy it again I wish they came and a bigger bottle
Georgie J.
Raleigh, NC
I did like this body wash, there wasn't anything special about it. I liked the scent.
Renee P.
Pittsburgh,PA
I love this set. Smells AMAZING!!!!! Super mositurizing and leaves your skin glowing
Sophie G.
Shamong, NJ
This shower gel smell so good! It does not irritate my skin either so that's a plus!
This stuff is great. I really enjoy that cleansing feeling it gives after you use it.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.