BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Natalie  R.
Downey, CA
This bathing soap leaves your body super soft and it smells so good! Like using this one!
Steph P.
Love the smell of this body wash and how soft it leaves my skin. Wash with this everyday.
Emily F.
I absolutely love rainbath. I buy the hugeeee bottles of it and always keep it on hand.
Alesha P.
This bath gel is a bit expensive, but the smell is wonderful and well worth the price.
Kathy M.
I love using this in the shower! We have very hard water and it leaves no scummy rings!
Emily M.
Auburn, IN
Smells amazing, glides on my body perfectly. It's great to use, and perfectly goes on!
Very nice. scent is great and it makes my skin soft. like the packaging with the pump.
Megan C.
A must have for me. I put a few drops in bath water and let the bubbles do their thing.
Selenee A.
Gonzales, Ca
Tag rg ht hbgrbgt. Hbgrbgt gt ht tg g g. Tbtbhus jinks is sums uses jsmsm Suisse jismsi
Yolanda F.
Dublin, Ca
Affordable, easy application, fresh scent, feels smooth afterwards, and trusted brand.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.