BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Erica O.
Memphis, TN
Worth the price. great smell, makes showers feel like a luxury. perfect amount of lather!
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
Nice and refreshing but too pricey as a body wash for me to continue to purchase and use.
Imani H.
Morrow, GA
This smells amazing! I loved using this shower gel, I highly recommend this to everyone.
Marvel R.
The best product to help you moisture your skin and make it feel like a baby's but cheek.
Aliesha A.
I love this body wash. It smells great. It gives my body a nice, fresh and clean feeling.
Yasteinly A.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is a really good product I love it. It worth the money, I recommend it to everyone.
Natalie  R.
Downey, CA
This bathing soap leaves your body super soft and it smells so good! Like using this one!
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
These rainbaths all smell so nice. This wash leaves you smelling good and your skin soft!
Lori B.
This is one of my favorite shower gels. It's so smooth and it smells positively amazing.
Very nice. scent is great and it makes my skin soft. like the packaging with the pump.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.