BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product because everyone in my family uses it and the way it smells is really nice.
Tran L.
Atlanta, GA
an ok body wash not that moisturizing and the smell is not that interesting. I did not like it
Jackie C.
Northridge, CA
This product is so amazing, I don't use any other product to wash my body. it smells amazeballs
Alexandra F.
Hollywood, FL
Amazing body wash, has my body feeling soft and right and the smell is my favorite pomegranate
Dana T.
Sullivan, MO
This product works great makes your skin softer the tone of the skin cleaner. I love must have
Roxanne R.
Harlingen, TX
This product is the best, I always make sure to have this in stock. The smell stays on all day.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
My skin feels soft and clean after using rainbath. There is no heavy residue and it smells good
Julia H.
Charlotte, NC
A staple in my household. Deep cleaning, and a wonderful scent that smells luxurious in itself!
Parkker B.
Smells great clears up body acne pretty quickly. A little doesn't go a very long way though.
deanna v.
Leslie, MI
I love Rainbath, it is my splurge! smells great and feels so soft on my skin. Not oily at all
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.