BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Britney B.
Glendale, AZ
I love this combination! Works wonderfully and I'm sure anyone who uses this will be very pleased
Shalina💋 P.
Johnston, RI
Love the smell and doesn't make me break out. I use it once a week during that time of the month.
Susan S.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the way this makes my skin feel. The scent is just right. My only complaint is the price.
Donna P.
Newberry, SC
Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel, Pomegranate has a great smell and cleans well.
Ashley P.
Omaha
Best wash ever, i have all three rainbath, pomegranate, and greentea. Pomegranate smells amazing
Tasha M.
Long Beach, WA
I received this as a gift and I would buy it again or for gifts to give to my friends and family
Natasha B.
Broken arrow, OK
Absolutely love the smell of this! Makes me feel so clean and smooth afterwards. Amazing product!
shahnaz h.
Paterson, NJ
I would love to get this. I think it smells good . I think it would make your body smell good .
Jackie W.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Love this shower gel. It has a very neutral smell which is perfect for myself and all my boys.
Marisela P.
Salem, OR
I use this in the shower for my body followed by the oil they have awesome for the summer legs
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.