BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Conny D.
Elizabethport, NJ
I buy this one at sams club.... is my favorite of all the options. I keep continue coming back to it
Mikayla B.
Palatka, FL
I loved how easy it was to use and how amazing it left my skin feeling, totally worth a little extra.
Priscilla S.
Hanford, CA
Love the smell , makes my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated, no dry feeling just soft skin after using
Emma M.
Corpus christi
This stuff smells so good! And lasts a really long time. I just keep smelling it throughout the day 😂
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
I really love this brand and product. Been using it ever since I was a baby and it still does the job
Sarah G.
San Diego , CA
Love this shower gel! Smells very good and is very mosturizing! Does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Barbra L.
Richmond, KY
Like the smell and moisturized my dry skin. It was a refreshing product. Great for sensitive skin.
Renee D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfect for a long soak or daily shower equally!! i get the bigger version from Sam's club though.
Ramona G.
Immokalee, FL
My mom bought this shower gel and it smelled so good. It's creamy when lathered on and it's so good
Nicole T.
I'm crazy for pomegranate. I wanna eat it drinking a d smell it in my soap! It just smells divine!
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.