BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Found this at walgreens marked down and so so happy i did! It smells so good and you really feel clean!
cindy b.
Westminster, CA
Really like this product. My skin feels so soft and smooth for hours after I shower, Great for summer!
Shivani P.
Clemmons, NC
My little sister and I both love this shower gel! The bottles are big but sleek and the scents amazing!
magdalena c.
I like the Neutrogena brand of products beacase the one time I used them it gave me pretty good results
Rose G.
Ukiah, CA
I really like this product. it has a nice smell and feels good on my skin. ............................
Gabo G.
My girfriend gave this to me but i don't find it usefull. Maybe is because I don't know how it worls lol
Kayla M.
Chloe, WV
Good product. Kinda pricey. I like the smell. I like the easy pump. Makes it easy to use in the shower.
Latoya K.
Hopkins, MN
Leaving feeling super clean, soft, and smells very good. I've used all of the rainforest body washes.
Katty B.
Islip, NY
Tha fragance is soft, this product give a really doll skin. Is perfect I should say this is my dairy.
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
Love the smell!!!! I love original rain bath, this stuff is expensive but lasts forever. Good lather
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.