BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Christy S.
Buffalo, NY
Light & clean scent. Skin feels soft after using this and I feel clean. I love this over my other soaps.
Julia A.
Southold, NY
I have been an AVID Neutrogena rainbath user for decades. I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel!
Jillian S.
I love rain bath. This stuff smells so good and I always feel so refreshed when I get out of the shower.
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Found this at walgreens marked down and so so happy i did! It smells so good and you really feel clean!
zila a.
Bay point, Ca
Este jabon liquido me encanta te deja la piel fresca y limpia ademas deja un aroma riquisimo en la piel
Olivia F.
This is just the body wash i need to wake me up in the morning! It is so refreshing and smells amazing!
desiree R.
San Gabriel, CA
A family member of ours works at Neutrogena and gets us the big bottle of the pomegranate . We love it
Kayla M.
Chloe, WV
Good product. Kinda pricey. I like the smell. I like the easy pump. Makes it easy to use in the shower.
Stephanie N.
salem, Oregon
By far my favorite shower gel, highly recommend for someone, anyone to buy, makes my skin feel amazing
magdalena c.
I like the Neutrogena brand of products beacase the one time I used them it gave me pretty good results
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.