BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Marita F.
This is a great body wash. It leaves my skin feeling very clean without being too drying. The smell is also pleasant without being overpowering. I've purchased it a few times and definitely would again. I'd highly recommend for anyone who isn't looking for something too fancy.
Nadine T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product was great. I loved the texture and feeling with lather. This definitely meet my expectations. I purchased this online from a website. I loved the smell and the look of the gel. I would recommend a different bottle so it stands out more. I would buy this product again and recommend this to friends and family.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
So moisturizing and the smell is amazing. I got hooked on this stuff as a kid when a family friend used to work for J&J so we got it on the cheap. I don't always buy it as it is a little bit more expensive for a product I use so much of at a time. It's worth the splurge.
Taja H.
Philadelphia, PA
Currently using this product! Love that the packaging is a pump method. It's convenient to use in the shower and smells amazing! I love to use it every shower and my kids love it too. Great price for the amount of product that is given. I would definitely repurchase!
Samantha T.
Having very sensitive skin I don't usually use body washes with any type of fragrance cause it's irritating to my skin. Recently I went to visit my parents and this as the body wash that my mom had in the shower. I was very hesitant to use it, but it smelled really good so I tried it and had no reaction.
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
This is great, it's smells like berries and pomegranate. This cleans my skin and makes it feel soft without over drying it. I recently discovered it about a year ago and I'm in love I use it everyday and this thing lathers very nicely and lasts forever.
JENNIFER M.
Euless, TX
I absolutely require this magic shower gel / bubble bath in my shower. I love the way it feels and rinses clean. However it is the smell that really sets this apart. It is a light non floral scent that smells clean and comforting
sheena s.
Council Blfs, IA
I really like the Neutrogena but this shower and bath gel is just not for me. I hated the smell. It was gentle like most of their stuff. I of course bought it at target. Its very reasonable priced just not for me. It just doesn't smell like Pomegranate
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
I have been using Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel for over 25 years. Before online ordering, it was possible to only get this "Mega Size" Rainbath once a year - around the holidays. I was so pleased to see it available online year-round & since my husband & I use it, as do all our guests, we go through one of these in about 4-5 months. It still has that spicy, perky smell that it always has had, and leaves my skin soft, smooth & hydrated. Every so often, I will try a new shower gel from another company, but inevitably I return to Rainbath because it's very soothing and I've never had a reaction to it, which isn't true with other brands.
Julie P.
Post Falls, ID
My shower routine always ends with body oil. There is no other way to get softer skin and this is my go to product. It feels like velvet smoothing over your skin and smells great. It last me a very long time and goes a long way for 1 bottle. Worth every cent. My skin feels moiturized, smooth, healthy and starts my day wonderfully. Ive tried many others but always go back to the "Original" body oil.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.