BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Diane L.
I love pomegranate and I feel so clean and refresh when I get out of the shower. I feel clean and refreshed
Emily B.
Plainsboro, NJ
This stuff smells so good. I love it. It lathers well and the scent last a long time even after the shower.
Julia A.
Southold, NY
I have been an AVID Neutrogena rainbath user for decades. I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel!
Samantha K.
Petersburg, VA
I love this stuff! It smells great, leaves my body so soft and hydrated even after I dry off. Thumbs up!
Kimi D.
Youngsville, PA
Amazing scent! The aromas are very relaxing an9d stay with you all day long . Soft and gentle on the skin
Christy S.
Buffalo, NY
Light & clean scent. Skin feels soft after using this and I feel clean. I love this over my other soaps.
Chila S.
Kennewick, WA
I have used this for years! I use it everyday when I shower but also to shave my legs. Rinses very clean
Sherly P.
Atlanta, GA
Me encanta esta marca es muy delicada con tu piel de una fragancia delicada y no fuertemente , me fascina
Jillian S.
I love rain bath. This stuff smells so good and I always feel so refreshed when I get out of the shower.
Regina B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love love love the smell!! Great shower gel lasts a long time. It suds up really well and smells amazing.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.