BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Deb H.
Ayer, MA
Love Rain bath products and Pomegranate was a nice summer into fall scent. The shower gel is refreshing and light
Megan R.
Panama City, FL
Awesome shower gel. It is very simper without an overpowering fragrance. I do wish it had more feminine fragrance
Margaret V.
American Fork, UT
It doesn't irritate my skin like others. give you that clean feeling every one should love. great smell as well
Haley R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love me some rain bath. Great body wash. It even doubles as a great bubble bath and leaves your skin smooth.
Susan A.
Liverpool, NY
The shower gel is great the smell could be stronger and the price could be cheaper overall the product is great
Jordan D.
Fleming Isle, FL
I literally just finished a bottle of this. It smells amazing and keeps my skin feeling soft throughout the day
Ellie W.
Denver, CO
Rainbath with an awesome scent. It is fruity and refreshing and lives up to the original quality of rain bath.
Alexis A.
Maynard, MN
I loved it. Smells good and not overwhelming. I have very sensitive skin the product didn't irritate my skin.
Monique D.
Torrance, CA
I bougth this one just to try and it is really awesome. I am using almost everyday and the smell is so good.
Lindsey T.
Saraland, AL
Refreshing and smells amazing! I love this gel. I love neutrogena for making wonderful, inexpensive products.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.