BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Blanca Elena C.
Este gel rejuvenecesor de neutrogena es uno de mis favoritos es fácil de aplicar y ves la diferencia en sólo dias
Lou B.
Bellevue, WA
Such s great shower gel it keeps you nicr and clean hydrated exfoliated non of the above could ever rejuvenate it
Lilly H.
Burned my skin at first, but after a few uses it cleared my skin up and smells super good. Good price point too!
Amber F.
Walton, IN
Leaves skin soft and smooth. I didn't not even have to use a moisturizer. It really takes away that unwanted skin
Meghan I.
Jersey City, NJ
This smells amazing and the scent lasts all throughout the day. I've gotten so many compliments after using this!
Mandy B.
Honolulu , Hi
This is my fav shower gel. It smells nice and makes my skin feel clean, but not dry. The bottle Is large enough.
Enya R.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes my skin feels so refreshed and amazing, I honestly love it. I recommed to any one, it's a great product :)
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
One of my favorite shower gels and the body oil is great too! Worth the price but wish it was just a tad cheaper.
Kara L.
Tulare, CA
This shower gel is very refreshing and smells amazing. If you are looking for a new one I would give this a try!
Kristi J.
New Market, MD
I use this product everyday and my skin always glows.It makes my rough elbows and dry legs look and feel Amazing
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.