BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Jaime K.
Middlesex, NJ
Non drying and a soft feminine scent. I've been using this for years. Its a bit expensive, but completely worth it.
Soraya G.
Doral, FL
In love with the smell! Love how it leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, smooth and fruity! Beyond my expectations.
Rebekah L.
Atlanta, GA
Rainbath by Neutrogena makes me always want to take a bath. It smells SO good and always leaves me feelings fresh.
Patricia A n.
Astoria, NY
Love this product to use all over damp skin. Instantly moisturizes your entire body when you come out of the shower
Emely O.
One word for this product is AMAZING. I have four different bottles and i would never change to any other product.
Carrie N.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love the feeling after using this shower gel. Nice moisture put in my skin. I will definatly use this in the future
Denise G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I just love it!!!!! The smell last forever and my skin looks moisture. I use it right in the bathtub and voilâ!!!!
Mallory E.
Flint, MI
Neutrogena products are great! They always make me feel clean! I use neutrogena once a week for a good clean feel.
Ka'Brianna Y.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I usually use this when taking a hot soothing bath. I run the water and squirt the product under the running water.
Deb H.
Ayer, MA
Love Rain bath products and Pomegranate was a nice summer into fall scent. The shower gel is refreshing and light
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.