BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
I love this shower gel... it's smells sooo good .. the first time I saw it was at ultas... very refreshing clean feeling
Jackie C.
I absolutely love the Rainbath, there is nothing that makes me feel more refreshed and clean than the sent and the feel.
Tori V.
Hermosa Beach, CA
I loved this product because its very refreshing and I loved the pomegranate smell. It is also very soothing on the skin.
Marissa N.
Barwick, GA
Love this product. It smells lovely and makes your skin feel very cleN and invigorated. Great product and a great price.
Anastasia B.
KOKOMO, IN
Great product after working around wet grass all day. Makes me feel refreshed and good. Plus the smell is great as well.
Elma G.
Helotes, TX
I love this bath soap. It has a wonderful clean smell and leaves you feeling fresh. Love it! Only bath soap I use now.
Letitia S.
Arlington, VA
I absolutely love, love, love Neutrogena Rainbath Shower Gel! It smells so delicious, lathers nicely, and rinses clean.
Taya N.
Seattle, WA
Works amazingly . It smells good and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. But I recommend not using too much at a time.
Lorre-Ann F.
Bronx, NY
This smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so smooth!!! It doesn't feel drying to my skin, which is amazing to me.
Brooke R.
Gadsden, AL
One of my favorite shower gels ! Smells great . leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth !!! I love how it feels all day.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.