BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Anne Helena J.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great luxury smells amazing makes you feel extra clean a must have in everyone's shows just wish it was not as pricey
Megan Joy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love rainbath. My only complaint is the price, but once I use it I forget about that and bask in the smoothness.
Jenifer H.
Opa Locka, FL
When i tell you this product made me fall in love it actually did i love how i come out the shower smelling and feeling fresh
Crescent  W.
New Market, VA
Loved the pomegranate in it. Gave a nice clean
Smell to it. It felt good to use it. Clean and clear. It
Washed off clean to.
Jessica H.
Springfield, OR
The smell of this is iconic. Some body washes dry out my skin, not this body wash. Even the guys in my home like the smell.
Destinee M.
Avondale, AZ
Smells amazing absolutely affordable not to soapy and with a bath it's very gentle on the skin. Overly met my expectations
CARMEN a.
Universal City, TX
NEUTROGENA RAINBATH REJUVENATING SHOWER GEL LEAVES MY SKIN FEELING DELICATE AND FRAGANT I TRULY RECOMMEND WORTH THE PRICE.
Debrah B.
Morrison, CO
I live in a dry climate and use this product after bathing, while skin is still wet. It really helps avoid dry itchy skin.
Karla P.
Smells amazing makes me smell great for a long time! Pretty big bottle, for the price. Love the amount of bobbles it makes.
Kelly M.
Ventnor City, NJ
Makes the shower feel like a spa! Smooth and creamy and lathers up really nice. Light fragrance stays with after you shower
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.