BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Shawny R.
Baltimore, MD
This is the only shower gel I will ever buy. I get it at my local Nordstroms because they sell the giant bottle and it last me a while. I have sensitive skin and lady parts and this shower gel has never given me any problems. It has a light clean scent and leaves your skin feeling like a newborn baby. Honestly the best ever!!
Pru M.
this body wash has a strong scent but when warmed by the hot water of your shower and later the warmth and chemistry of your body the scent is enjoyable to me and can be layered with any scent that you use without overpowering it. as for any moisturizing benefits i havent noticed anything. now thats not to say it drys your skin out or moisturizes. i basically use for the scent.
Dillon B.
I have used this product many times in the shower and it is one of my little pleasures in life. It is sort of expensive and a feel a bit squirrel whenever I use it, but on special occasions when I really want to relax and let my body recover this is my first pick up. It leaves your skin smelling wonderful, and hydrated. If you are looking to relax pick up this shower gel
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
I am obsessed with the Neutrogena Rainbath Rejuvenating Shower Gel. It is so gentle on the skin which is a big plus since I have extremely sensitive skin! It makes you feel super clean & the smell is amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone! (ps. great for shaving!)
Madais T.
Clearwater, FL
My boyfriend bought a cheap kind of body wash which was giving me some skin trouble. So I went to my closest Walgreens and out of all the body washes, this one caught my eye. I enjoyed t very much, my skin felt softer after the first use. Smells pleasant and its a bit on the pricey side in my opinion. But it was worth it. I would purchase it again.
Brittany P.
Warrenville, Sc
This is the most amazing smelling shower gel I've ever smelled!! I love it so so much and since I've gotten it I love to jump in the shower and use it and just surround myself in the scent! It is definitely worth it the price! It helps moisturize skin and whenever I get done shaving my legs and use it they feel so soft I can't get enough.
Megan L.
Fresno, CA
This shower gel is very refreshing and doesn't feel to heavy on your skin! It's great for everyday use and doesn't lead to breakouts (which is important! It's really awesome after hard workouts because you get out of the shower with your skin feeling really refreshed and rejuvenated!
Hunter W.
My family loves this body wash. The scent of it is unbelievably relaxing. It has a nice, smooth texture, which gives it an amazing lather. We have been continuing to buy it for months and haven't found anything that comes close to it. We like it because of all of it's great qualities.
Neysha P.
I mega super like the smell of this product and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. The value of the product its great and the packaging very simple but nice looking. I like how it has a pomp . When I'm done with the one I have now I would defensively buy another one.
Marita F.
This is a great body wash. It leaves my skin feeling very clean without being too drying. The smell is also pleasant without being overpowering. I've purchased it a few times and definitely would again. I'd highly recommend for anyone who isn't looking for something too fancy.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.