BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
chris j.
Smell is amazing! Really leaves your skin with that nice clean feeling, insteal of just being a scented soap. it makes me feel extra clean
Shonika K.
San Bruno, CA

This smells great and gets the job done when I'm taking a shower. Been using it for years now and lasts a long time. Definitely a keeper.
christina j.
Pineville, KY
i have never used this product but members of my family have and they like it. i don't know where they purchase it or how much it costs.
EduardoNamanda R.
Franklin Park, IL
I absolutely have always loved using this product. it has a nice sweet smell too it. It makes my body feel fresh n clean. i just love it.
Trisha H.
This stuff is HEAVEN!!!! This Rainbath is the ONLY body wash I use. The original is fantastic but this one is that much more delectable!
Morgan N.
This shower gel has an earthy, natural scent, and leaves your skin feeling ultra-moisturized without a heavy or oily residue. A must buy!
Jenna J.
Gilbert, AZ
I've been using this for ages and I love how it smells and feels. It's the perfect fresh shower gel and I plan to keep using it forever.
Yolanda D.
Whittier, CA
It's a wonderful creamy and full of lather body wash. Makes you feel clean and moisturized at the same time. Leaves your skin glowing.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
I have mixed reviews about this product. I love the way it makes my skin feel, but I do not like the scent. It's a lot title pricey too
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I love, love, LOVE this product. It smells so nice and I feel so refreshed after using it. I absolutely fell in love with this product.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.