BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
brandi e.
Moscow, ID
this was the best summer shower gel, refreshing, light weight, a clean fragrance that stayed! the only con, is i wish the bottle was bigger!
Jaimarie R.
Paterson, NJ
I like the smell of pomegranates so I'm sure I'll love the smell of this. One time I had a soap that was pomegranate scent it smelled amazing
Christina L.
Norman, OK
I loved this shower gel. It really woke my skin up and made me feel clean! I am going to buy this again and will recommend this to everyone!
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
This product has stood the test of time. I am a repeat buyer and love the smell. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. Love this product
Stacey W.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I absolutely love Rainbath. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I like the regular Rainbath but the pomegranate is twice as good.
Megan T.
It was okay.. thought I loved the smell at first then after having in my shower I didn't like it anymore.. lather was not too great either.
rosa s.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this gel very fresh smelling not pricy and very effective. It lathers really nice. I like using it daily, and it last a good while.
Naitzabeth A.
Flushing, NY
Looved the fragrance. One of the few shower gels that keeps my sking moisturized and flawless. Bought it by accident and end up loving it.
suri a.
Tomball , TX
You will be born again with this product and your skin will feel smooth like baby skin I really recommend this product they never fail !!!
Tamashia J.
Hollandale , MS
I love showering with soaps and body washes that smell amazing and this most definetely does. It also leaves me and my skin feeling great.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.