BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Sara S.
Oak Creek, WI
I love this body wash! It doesn't make my skin feel dry and rough like other brands and it leaves a nice soft scent on my skin that lasts all day!
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
My favorite. Used it on my children when they were little and now I use it as a adult . Love the smell and always leaves my skin feeling so soft .
Lindsay J.
Battleground
Love this. It's been around for years and it's a great gel. Not too pricey but it's a better quality and the smell is subtle just clean smelling
Relaxing and subtle fragrance - leaves me feeling fresh and relaxed. Great body wash if your one of those peoples that likes showering before bed
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
I loved the smell and this was gentle on my skin. It didn't leave my skin feeling right or dry as some shower gels can. Overall a decent product
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA
What can i say about neutrogena, and that is this product is simply amazing. It definitely revitalizes the skin and help replenish oils in skin.
Sarah L.
Metuchen, NJ
Smells delicious. i always feel clean after using this. pomegranate is my favorite scent. my skin is sensitive and this does not bother it at all
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
Lo volveré a comprar una y mil veces. Por que no sólo tiene un aroma riquisimo, sino también exfolia y deja mi piel muy suave y con humectación.
Geneva A.
Its Smells VERY good. I Used It On My Body And I Came Out Smelling And Feeling Like A whole New Person, makes you skin very soft and rejuvenated
Cindy T.
San Antonio
Love the way this smells!! Has a convenient pump that issues the right amount onto your loofah. Makes my skin feel moisturized and fresh smelling
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.