BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Jocelyn N.
Westminster, Ca
Love the smell and the clean feeling that that it leaves the skin. I do wish they have a more feminine smell since the few they have is a little musky
Whitney J.
Product did what it said it would do. The smell could defiantly improve. I did use the whole bottle and it took a while, so it does last for your money
Fanny  R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Omg rain bath from Neutrogena is the best I love how I smell after taking a shower or bath with it. They have different one and I have tried them all.
Shaunna K.
This is my go-to shower gel. I've been using it for years and I buy all the different scents. It smells wonderful and makes my skin soft and smooth.
alma h.
Marshalltown, IA
I very like it! My skin is very smooth since the first day I used! I think is very good and is not too expensive I really like it I recommend it 100%
Karla R.
Sun City, CA
I love this body wash it helps prevent back acne and it smells amazing! Use with a loofah & it provides great exfoliation and moisture in the shower.
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
The shower and bath gel is okay. Nothing super special about it. It's just plain body wash to me. I liked it but definitely nothing to go crazy over.
Cynthia J.
Neutrogena rainbath has been a favorite of mine for many years, this pomegranate gel has a delicious fragrance that is not overpowering or drying.
Emma S.
Falls Church, VA
This product is easy to find in all stores and It's the one that I always buy again and again. I like the smell and the feeling after you used It.
Franchesca G.
Great smell and leaves the skin soft. The only complaint I have is that it lasts less than other shower gels. But as the product itself, very good.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.