BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
This shower gel smells nice and refreshing. I use this only in the summer because of its scent and dryness. In In the winter, it is way to dry on the skin
Anna T.
Dallas, TX
This shower gel not only allowed for a quick refreshing clean, but I felt like I had just hopped out of the shower even after HOURS of being out and about!
Lauren C.
Bentonville, AR
A little really goes a long way with this body wash. And it smells amazing. It latherers pretty well and the scent lingers on my skin for awhile after use.
Cla J.
Jackson, OH
Great scent and easy on the skin too. My teenage daughter really likes this product and the rest of the family does too. Neutrogena products are the best.
Jodi H.
Saint Germain, WI
I bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves how clean and refreshing his skin feels. He has very oily skin and this works great with his skin type
Linda S.
Farmersburg, IN
I have used this product pretty much my entire adulthood! It goes on soooo smooth while soaking into my skin very quickly! Love, Love, Love this product!!
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
This is a great rendition of a classic but still cleans and refreshes as expected! The sent is nice and almost playful and leaves my skin clean and smooth.
Abby R.
Laredo, TX
Left my skin dry suuuuuper dry.. I have sensitive skin and it didn't do its job..... but overall I would rather buy something more organic than neutrogea
Hollie C.
Charlotte, NC
I loved the smell of this but I didn't like the way it made my skin feel. It was almost rubbery. Once I put lotion on after my shower it was much better
JaKayla K.
I love the Neutrogena Rainbath Rejuvenating Shower Gel. Not only does it clean your skin, it also keeps your skin moisturized & soft while in the shower.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.