BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
rachel b.
Elk River, MN
I first used this because it is what my stepmom had stocked at their house and now I'm addicted! I love how clean I feel after using it and the smell is amazing.
Vian J.
Plainfield, IL
I love the smell and not dry on my skin. This is the product that I constantly keep on buying. My family in the Philippines loves it more than I do. I always buy and send it to them.
Jane L.
Valrico, FL
I love this stuff! It smells great but not flowery. Very fresh feeling after showering. Pomegranate is a favorite scent of mine and it does good things for your skin.
Pauline V.
Downey, CA
I used rain bath prior to this wash and I have to say the scent is wonderful. This takes me to my happy place as I relax and take in wonderful smelling pomegranate.
Zoe B.
This shower gel smells really good, very fruity and sweet and leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling nice! I couldn't stop smelling my arms when I used this
Amanda S.
New Berlin, WI
I tend to be old school and this is another of my favorites that just never goes out of style. Love the pomegranate addition, but many times just go back to the original. Expensive but I'm worth it! LOL!
Bailey H.
Lewis Center
I love the smell of this product. It literally lasts on your skin for hours after you use it. My skin feels soft and rejuvenated after I use it. Great purchase.
Kelsey T.
Palmyra, TN
I used this for a few weeks and I liked the way it made my skin feel soft, but at the same time I never got a very clean feel. Also made my shower hard to clean
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This product is one of my fav must haves!!! The smell is so exhilarating and leaves your skin feeling extra clean and extremely soft!! Will definitely buy more!
Helaina S.
Simi Valley, CA
This stuff is great, I wish I could take it with me everywhere,
but it is too big they should make a smaller bottle because it
would keep me looking beautiful

Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.