BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

With its fresh fragrance of pomegranate, our body wash and bath gel works to rejuvenate skin with a rich, moisturizing lather. So your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and truly renewed. And best of all, it won’t leave behind any heavy residue.

HOW TO USE

• IN THE SHOWER: Smooth on body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth. Gently lather, then rinse.
  • IN THE BATH: Dispense into running water.
  • FOR SHAVING LEGS: Use as a skin-smoothing shaving gel.

Ingredient
    Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzophenone-4, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Rejuvenating Shower and Bath Gel-Pomegranate
  • "This smell is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this keeps my skin clean and clear. Did I mention how good it smells? I buy mine at Ulta. They always have good prices on Neutrogena products and then I use my coupon. Can't beat the price." in 23 reviews
Andrèa B.
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I use this every time I take a shower. There are more pros than cons with this product. Pros: the sent is amazing, its super easy to apply to the skin, it is super afordable i think i paid 14$ for the 16oz bottle, the gel is super gentle which is really good for sensitive skin. Cons: the sent does not last all day but thats not a huge deal to me because I always spray perfume on anyways! I overall love this product and will continue to re-buy it over and over.
Cynthia A.
Albuquerque, NM
I've used Neutregena Rainbath Rejuvenating Shower gel off and on for a while now. I keep some on hand but as an everyday product it doesn't work for me. My skin is sensitive and can get extremely dry, particularly in the cooler months and although this does provide a nice wash, it dries my skin out and does nothing to replenish moisture. One thing I do love is the fresh light scent. It's pleasant but doesn't linger and clash with my fragrance. It's just a basic drugstore body wash, and although it's neutregena the quality of this product doesn't correspond with its rather steep price tag. I got the same result when I had to use a bar of zest.
Neutrogena Rainbath in my opinion is one of the best multitasking shower gels available in your local grocery / drug store. If you are a person who loves the sent of your body wash to stay with you all day then this is the one for you. The sent, which is lovely might I add lasts all day long even if you shower at night. This shower gel not only can be used as a body wash, but also a bubble bath and shave gel. Regardless of how you choose to use this product your skin will be left soft, smooth and wonderfully scented! One of my all time favs! *** I gave this a product 4-5 stars only because I think it is a bit pricey.****
Chelsea D.
Savage, MN
This is my go to liquid bath soap. All of the scents are heavenly and subtly linger on your skin long after the shower. It lathers nicely without leaving a residue and none of the scents have negatively effected my sensitive skin. The product seems to last and last. Typically I purchase it from either Ulta or Costco, as you just can't beat the price!
Adriana A.
N Hollywood, CA
I didn't have any problems or complaining with this product... I really love this's amazing product and the smell is so good, my skin looks fantastic, this products is 100% effective. I would like to buy again is one of my favorite and now I'm using this product every day!
Janina R.
Northlake
I love this shower & bath gel, I've been using it daily for several weeks. I found that it doesn't leave a film or waxy feel on your skin as some cleansers do. My experiences with Neutrogena has always been a positive ones, no I naturally trusted this product. the pomegranate gives it a refreshing, clean smell without over drying your skin.
s b.
I have been using Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower & Bath Gel for over a year.
It has that spicy, perky smell that it always has had when I bought, and leaves my skin soft, smooth & hydrated.
Absolutely love this shower gel! It wakes me up in the morning and relaxes me at night after a hard day. The size is great and it has a easy dispenser.
Our guests love this too and finds pump very hygenic. I love to try other products because sometime I like different fragrance. So I keep little collection of shower gels, but still this one is great!
Jennifer D.
Sea Girt, NJ
I cannot say enough good things about this product! It smells heavenly! I honestly have been on the hunt to find a perfume that smells like it! I read that one by Fred Hayman is a super close match, Brut too-may have to try one of them. I love this product, so does my 35 year old boyfriend and so does my 73 year old Mother. I read Kendall Jenner uses it. You know when a celebrity uses an inexpensive drugstore product it must be good. I miss this in my shower when I run out. The smell just makes me happy. Doesn't dry out my skin either.
Katy K.
Ridgewood, NY
A classic. I may be obsessed with the smell of this simply because my grandma has always had it on hand in her bathroom as long as I can remember, along with a bottle of the body oil. Other than the delightful smell, it's a pretty good body wash that doesn't strip moisture from your skin and is easy to find at the drugstore, online, or for a good discount at off price retailers like TJ Maxx, etc.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, FL
The packaging on this is fantastic! I think I was able to use this product twice as long as most body soaps because of the pump. The smell is refreshing but not overpowering. The soap leads no residue. However! The price at most drugstores seems to be ridiculous. You can get a soap that's just as good, if not better, for much cheaper. Whether or not the fancy pump is worth the price is arguable.
Avvier M.
Hello, I came across this at Target one day and since I love Neutrogena products I thought maybe I could give this a try. What do you guys think of this product ? Something I tend to notice when I use shower gels is that it really dries out my skin ! And I would hate to go through that with this.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I came across this in ulta today and debated on buying. Decided to wait and do some more research. Should I try this product? Or stick to my normal bar soap?
Guadalupe P.
Valencia, CA
Have anyone tried this? How does it feels?
Constanza A.
Curico
Do I want to know if it is so good as the brand promotes it? Is it for all kinds of skin?
Constanza A.